Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spelunky Explorer (4X level size) reuped.  (Read 43262 times)
gummybears123
Mossy

Yummy Gummy!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2010, 08:21:48 PM »

It's umm...... true?  I did not-that-hard programming and I asked a LOT of people for help

I made a rap.
It sounds dumb, like reading a map
I really should stop this thing before it goes too far
But I don't really car as long as I stay below the radar
Those big companies won't get me no
I'll get away before the fuzz show

-Most famous rapper of Mossmouth
Kirbylord
Daedalus40
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 01:00:52 PM »

Do I have to sign into FileDropper to actually get this mod?
kinnik
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »

You shouldn't have to..  It may be down allready. Sad  I'll reup it now if I can find the old version.... and, in a hour or so, I'll post the tech demo of my recent work.

It's un F'n beleivable if I might tute my own.  think big.

edit: Yup. It's down.  Check back in 1.4 hours?

editedit:  actualy, do you want to try it (the new one) or wait till it's really really good?  instead of just really good... good.  ??  it's totaly playable but many features are missing and there are some strange bugs...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:22:24 PM by kinnik » Logged
kinnik
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »

Ok.. it's back up with mediafire..  you all are right, it's the best host so far.
PhilipT97
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »

I was wondering... is there any reason that it doesn't decorate the bottom of the ceiling??? It doesn't have (I think it is called decorative frills).
Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »

oh. this looks cool *adds to waiting list*
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

I think kinnik abandoned this when he started working on Spelunky Labyrinth Explorer (which I hope he starts working on again sometime). Check it out.

PhilipT97
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 07:33:26 AM »

can somebody post a mirror for the source.  I can't use filedropper Cry.
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »

So, kinnik hasn't been around for over 3 years. Due to recent interest in this mod I've re-uploaded it to MediaFire and included a readme file with everything you need to know about the mod.

** Download Spelunky Explorer V1.0 (March 2010) **

joey4track
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 02:25:24 PM »

So, kinnik hasn't been around for over 3 years. Due to recent interest in this mod I've re-uploaded it to MediaFire and included a readme file with everything you need to know about the mod.
Do you have any plans on continuing this work? It's pretty great as is although an error pops up when you get the kapala, if you ignore it then it seems to be fine. It's actually pretty balanced for the most part however I would love to get rid of the blood and monkey spawning crates. The ropes and bombs you would get otherwise really are necessary for long runs as you can quickly run out of resources.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:22:31 PM by joey4track » Logged
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »

Do you have any plans on continuing this work? It's pretty great as is although an error pops up when you get the kapala, if you ignore it then it seems to be fine. It's actually pretty balanced for the most part however I would love to get rid of the blood and monkey spawning crates. The ropes and bombs you would get otherwise really are necessary for long runs as you can quickly run out of resources.

I can't say if I'd continue this, but it's been on my mind while playing the mod again since you mentioned it the other day. Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: