Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parachute Maze  (Read 2106 times)
Hayden
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:42:42 PM »

Parachute Maze

A medium-difficulty, three-level maze of fun.

So.. Level one and two are pretty easy compared to level three.

Level one and two are easy difficulty, and level 3 is hard difficulty, which goes together and creates a medium level. And trust me, level three IS complete-able. You'll probably die first time though.

I cant be bothered writing the details about it and such, so, yeah.

Link to the .lvl files is below. Just download them and put them in your "Levels" folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z2yez0lmvz

For those who don't know how to access custom levels, press F3 at the main menu of spelunky, and choose the level from the list.

EDIT: REQUIRES SPELUNKY EDITOR PLUS!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:44:51 AM by Hayden » Logged
DungeonPheonix
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »

I don't think the third level is as difficult as you think it is. Being able to carry flares through levels makes it all rather simple.

The first level gave me flashbacks to those levels with false exits in various Mario games. If it were more complex, it would've been amusing.
Hayden
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 01:45:03 AM »

I don't think the third level is as difficult as you think it is. Being able to carry flares through levels makes it all rather simple.

The first level gave me flashbacks to those levels with false exits in various Mario games. If it were more complex, it would've been amusing.

I know, I was very tired and bored, and didn't put even half as much effort as I usually did into it. If it were at my 100%, it would have about 20 levels and more complex situations. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: