Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Powerful and Flexible Editor?  (Read 1317 times)
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« on: September 13, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

What we have already is great, but wouldn't it be cool if we could mess with enemy properties in addition to the player properties?
Like if you right click an enemy, you could adjust how much health and damage a certain monster does. I think it could spawn some interesting maps.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
pmprog
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 01:07:22 AM »

I'd like to suggest, on this topic, that the F2 and F3 keys for loading and editing levels, are added as doorways on the main screen like the high score and tutorials :-)
johnnoz
Bean

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 03:00:48 AM »

I'd like to suggest, on this topic, that the F2 and F3 keys for loading and editing levels, are added as doorways on the main screen like the high score and tutorials :-)

come to think of it when I first learned of the level editor I thought that this was going to happen in 1.0. The level editor is fully featured now, it doesn't need to hand around in the 'f' keys all secretive.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 02:20:47 AM »

I'd actually like to see it fleshed out as a seperate file, like config.exe. Using the mouse to select from a tileset would be a bit easier too, as in GM itself or the Knytt Stories editor. This should allow you to add custom folders in the games main without actually having the original stuff change. Then, of course, saving the file externally as .lvl.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: