Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spelunky Modification Compendium  (Read 260326 times)
Kegluneq
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2010, 12:36:28 AM »

Yea... It's why I'm here too...

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2010, 06:33:02 AM »

Considering the fact that there isn't much action(not relatively, however. For the number of people who post, it's rather active here), I decided to hang around here too, as it doesn't take much to check one more forum.  Tongue

Polaris: I realise that the battle is probably already over, but I urge you once more to give it a try.
Heck, if I hadn't decided to spend all my savings on that C# book a few years back, there's no way I'd be where I am at the moment, which is heading for professional independant game development.
Programming sucks, period.
Ideas, worlds, images, techniques, designs, music, characters, puzzles, animations, models, stories, collaboration, recognition, These things are all worth putting in the hard yards, even if you never get to the point where you can make something, it will enable you to be a part of the great dance that is games!

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2010, 08:37:56 PM »

:'D ive played spelunky maybe twice in the last 3 months, im seriously here just because i like you guys
Wow, same here!
Isn't that why we are ALL here?

I art thou, and thou art me
WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »

:'D ive played spelunky maybe twice in the last 3 months, im seriously here just because i like you guys
Wow, same here!
Isn't that why we are ALL here?

I art thou, and thou art me
WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY

don't forgot that unlike a real family...

(doesn't finsh quote to not break rules)

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Enrymion
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »

Spelunky Relaxation and Spelunki don't have anything released despite being on the list. And Magneto mod is there twice, once in gameplay changing and once in hero mods.

Also slightly off topic but Mushrooms, Save State / Slow-mo, Dark Caves and No Action Button don't currently have a working download link.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 03:42:00 PM by Enrymion » Logged

member number 24.
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2011, 02:09:06 AM »

Am I the only odd one out? I've played spelunky eight or nine hundred times in the past month. But onlyu three of vanilla spelunky, if that's what you mean.
Kegluneq
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2011, 02:47:40 AM »

Spelunky Relaxation and Spelunki don't have anything released despite being on the list. And Magneto mod is there twice, once in gameplay changing and once in hero mods.

Also slightly off topic but Mushrooms, Save State / Slow-mo, Dark Caves and No Action Button don't currently have a working download link.
This threads only purpose is to link to mods. It is the mod creator's job to keep their links up to date, although I guess I shouldn't of linked threads that didn't even have any downloads to begin with.

Also, pteri, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lilyo
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2011, 11:25:04 AM »

Hey, I have a question. I know this thread is dead and all, but I'm wondering if anyone can teach me how to modify the textures? I've never done any sort of moding before, but I'd like to learn the basics, so I just wanna start by changing the textures. Maybe the character as well?
I hope someone replies soon :C
hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »

Hey, I have a question. I know this thread is dead and all, but I'm wondering if anyone can teach me how to modify the textures? I've never done any sort of moding before, but I'd like to learn the basics, so I just wanna start by changing the textures. Maybe the character as well?
I hope someone replies soon :C
First, we're not dead!
2. this is not where askings for helps goes!
c) Welcomes!
Kegluneq
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »

Yea this thread is very much alive, it just doesn't get posted in much since that's not it's purpose.

As for help, look at the very first thread on this page, the Game Maker Help Thread

EDIT:
"Always Something" mod added (New Features)
Also serves as a reason to bump this back to the first page.

EDIT AGAIN:
I don't know which one of you lovely souls did it, but I love that the wikipedia page for Spelunky links to this thread, and the "significant or popular mods" are the ones I've either listed separate from the others, or under the "awesome" category.
Thank you very much.

hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »

Something I made was notable enough for Wikipedia.

Woah. Surreal.
Kegluneq
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »

Haha, yea pretty much.
Next is to get a whole page dedicated to me!
/half-kidding

Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »

Heh, I'm trying for it. Tongue

Kegluneq
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2011, 05:50:13 PM »

Whole Level Spelunky mods added (New Features)!

EDIT: Since I was here adding that ^ anyway, I decided to reread our 9 pages of conversation, talk about a walk down memory lane.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:01:04 PM by Kegluneq » Logged

Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2011, 01:40:03 AM »

Damn, I wish I could nostalgify right now. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: