Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: lonely spelunky v.2b  (Read 28581 times)
Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »

dont forget to include the ice yeti fix

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2010, 06:08:48 PM »

Oh right the fix... um.. what was it? was it giant yeti spawning? I forgot..

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Bae
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:24 PM »

hee,

nice work with your lonely spelunky, i enjoyed playing it but....
i may have noticed a flaw in there.
in the ice cave there are frozen cavemen, and when you blow them out of the ice, the game crashes. i just wanted you to know that so you can perhaps take a look at it.

grtz
You got it. I'll it.. right now.

I meant to say caveman obviously

[0/18]complete

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »

hee,

nice work with your lonely spelunky, i enjoyed playing it but....
i may have noticed a flaw in there.
in the ice cave there are frozen cavemen, and when you blow them out of the ice, the game crashes. i just wanted you to know that so you can perhaps take a look at it.

grtz
You got it. I'll it.. right now.

I meant to say caveman obviously
Oh right that one! doing it now! really... huh. weird. It should already be done. Oh well I tried to fix it. making things spawn in other levels is being glichy and taking longer then I thought.  sorry!

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Bae
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2010, 03:55:18 AM »

Peh, don't be sorry, I'm actually really happy that you're taking my feedback to heart actually. Take as long as you need with the tweaking~

[0/18]complete

Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

I enjoy this. but i still died on level 1. on my first try of all things -.-
Bae
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

wow lol you need to practice more, try the spelunky cheat mod as apposed to casual, because its still very possible to die in cheat, but you get more used to avoiding things while the game is easier (jetpak + 99 bombs = good training grounds, and you an always use the ankh to provide an extralife for when you mess up, eventually you wont mess up as much and the normal game will be easier)

also mars you still havent posted that ice yeti fix have you, nor have to fixed the trap spawn rate :c

[0/18]complete

Sparkle
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2010, 08:52:21 PM »

hehe, it's because i sprinted throughout the level Cheesy till hte last arrow trap hit me xD I enjoy sprinting. it makes the game more fun and challenging Cheesy
ManaUser
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »

I don't see much point in a mod where you always die. Maybe you could make it so if you finish quick enough for a speed trophy you get out before receiving a lethal dose.

Things that hop are evil.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2010, 10:58:15 PM »

I don't see much point in a mod where you always die. Maybe you could make it so if you finish quick enough for a speed trophy you get out before receiving a lethal dose.

You know what, if you can tell me how to do that, I will. because I'll be honst, I haven't opened one of my mods in a month.

stupid homework : (

ManaUser
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2010, 11:20:50 PM »

LOL. I have absolutely no idea.

Sorry. There must be a variable that tracks time elapsed though. Can't be too hard.

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2010, 11:22:37 PM »

LOL. I have absolutely no idea.

Sorry. There must be a variable that tracks time elapsed though. Can't be too hard.

Oh I there is, remember? (it saves time for high scores) I just need to figure out what it is,,,

ManaUser
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2010, 11:51:49 PM »

Here we go, it looks like it should be global.time (who would have though). Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: