Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Error defining an external function."  (Read 19851 times)
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 15, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object oMusic:

Error defining an external function.

If you have this error, all your files are not in the same folder. Or you need to Unzip them. thank you.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Sudonimus
Mossy

Stop staring.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:46:54 PM »

Yeah. Thanks, MGG. This definitely happened to me when I hadn't copied the sound folder onto my flash drive. But then I found it soon after in some other folder.

How is there no such thing as non-existence?!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »

NP it happens to a lot of people it seems. Heck it happened to me before. might as well make it easy right? anyone searching can find it.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
TyrOvC
Mossbaby

This text is not random :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

To clarify, this happens specifically when the supersound.dll is not in the same directory as the Spelunky.exe or the sound folder does not exist/sounds are missing from the sound folder.

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

To clarify, this happens specifically when the supersound.dll is not in the same directory as the Spelunky.exe or the sound folder does not exist/sounds are missing from the sound folder.
OR it happens when you music folder isn't there. as they can't find the songs.

but thanks

TyrOvC
Mossbaby

This text is not random :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »

The music is in the folder called "sound". Smiley

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 12:20:48 PM »

The music is in the folder called "sound". Smiley
yes but it's not the same thing as the supersound.dll which isn't in the folder called sound.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: