Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Badge Mod (Concept/Idea)  (Read 12445 times)
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 11:41:17 PM »

00Davo just won the thread.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
MagiMaster
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 03:38:42 AM »

I bet it'd be almost the same amount of work since you'd have to move all the existing text around to fit the badges in.
Hayden
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 05:38:01 AM »

I was thinking pause menu would be pretty nice, but the reason I didn't suggest that, was because of that exact reason. I figured it'd be too hard to move all the text off.

Plus, the text may not all fit with the badges, and I use those stats all the time.

Just use a simple "+" button or something to open up the badges menu, in just a little window, and pause the game in the background, and.. Yeah.

I'm sticking next to the new button, for a new window idea. I like that one better. Your choice.
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 11:17:49 PM »

Really? Moving text around is no biggie at all.
Positioning is the most basic of graphics programming.

You do bring up a good point about the statistics though. But if it were me, I'd just move them down and reduce it to only one or two lines.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
Hayden
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 12:48:55 AM »

Well if it could be done without removing the statistics, I'm 100% aboard.

Anyway.
I thought that moving text still would have been pretty annoying..

Well I agree that either way could work, as long as the statistics stay un-harmed. Or.. You could make the pause menu 100% badge menu, and have a separate button to press that opens another pause menu with your statistics. But that's pretty much my preferred idea, vice versa'd. ;P
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: