Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32
  Print  
Author Topic: A Spelunky Adventure - On an indefinite haitus.  (Read 122873 times)
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #435 on: April 12, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »

If I recall it is possible for the Saucer's laser to leave things humanoid alive...hopefully.

Advance slowly, readying saucer for battle in th event that there are Spelunkers nearby.
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #436 on: April 12, 2010, 06:14:39 PM »



You see a spelunker in fierce combat with a damselrus.  The damselrus and the spelunker both look severly injured (though not pictured).
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2010, 06:41:17 PM »

Attack Damselrus, pomising Spelunker help vanquishing her if he follows me.
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2010, 06:48:49 PM »




You start charging your laser and hover over the damselrus, and then realize that you can't communicate with humans.  At all.  The spelunker notices you and prepares a rope in his other hand.
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #439 on: April 13, 2010, 12:49:35 AM »

Ohh...go up the opening.
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #440 on: April 13, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »



A spelunker is here, busy looting a chest.  He's not noticed you yet.
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #441 on: April 13, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »

Shoot the fool!
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #442 on: April 17, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »

The speluker notices the hum of the laser charging, and tosses the treasure to the ground and prepares for combat.
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #443 on: April 17, 2010, 09:50:03 PM »

Here's hopin my laser is done charging before he is ready.
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #444 on: April 23, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »





You've been downed.

(Sorry for the 6 days of no update)
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #445 on: April 23, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »

Shoot my pistol!
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #446 on: April 24, 2010, 05:44:52 PM »









You shoot the spelunker.  He's stunned and down for the count.
In addition, your craft, luckily, does not explode, and just smashes into the ground.  You don't know how to repair the flying saucer.
Your revolver has 5/6 shots left.
You float gently to the ground as you prepare your gun for the next shot.
Logged
grieck
Mossy
*
Posts: 1042



View Profile Email
« Reply #447 on: April 24, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »

stuff his body in the chest, quickly!
Logged
ipwnu1337
Guest
« Reply #448 on: April 24, 2010, 09:16:23 PM »

You're the size of his chest; you won't fit.
Logged
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy
*
Posts: 9806


The will of the Galaxy.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #449 on: April 24, 2010, 09:17:43 PM »

You're the size of his chest; you won't fit.
He means, put him in the open box.
Logged

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32
  Print  
 
Jump to: