Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Temple of Trog  (Read 2447 times)
Bazly
Bulb

View Profile Email
« on: January 26, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »

Hey guys! Next level set in my "Temples of Distortion" set (yay for naming them!), The Temple of Trog or The Temple of Time.

This one is significantly more difficult than the previous, so I'mma say it's Hard until someone else tells me otherwise. There are two main areas that can be viewed in different ways (if the title doesn't tell you what you'll be travelling through then you're kind of dumb.) The first area is a bit more straightforward than the second, and there is also a final boss that can be battled three different ways. There are three endings, one easy, and one much more difficult, each with its own story for the ending. There is also a bit of humour here and there. And aliens. Lots and lots of aliens.

Temple of Trog.

This needs Spelunky Editor Plus to run.

Please tell me what you think! My last post got like, 48 views but only two people told me what they thought. Comment people! Even if you think it sucks, tell me what could improve it!

One final note: the "future" doesn't look all too spectacular. I hope to update this level set once the editor or editor plus has the alien ship tiles available. Thanks!

-----

Update: new download available where I fied some spelling mistakes. Nothing major, if you already have it, it doesn't change gameplay at all. New level attached to post if you are majorly concerned with typos.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:21:11 PM by Bazly » Logged
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 09:11:20 PM »

i can't figre out how to do anything, there's the past and futurebut it leads nowhere!
Bazly
Bulb

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 09:20:06 PM »

i can't figre out how to do anything, there's the past and futurebut it leads nowhere!

Either you're not using editor plus (which I forgot to mention you need) or you're just not noticing the "elevators" in the future. Hopefully that helps a bit.
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »

turns out i was using the wrring version of the Level Editor (the one Right before this) . Weird becuase I had the right one when playing the contest's levels
gummybears123
Mossy

Yummy Gummy!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 07:25:53 AM »

Bazly, great job! Haven't beat it yet though...

I made a rap.
It sounds dumb, like reading a map
I really should stop this thing before it goes too far
But I don't really car as long as I stay below the radar
Those big companies won't get me no
I'll get away before the fuzz show

-Most famous rapper of Mossmouth
Kirbylord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: