Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crush snake with moveing block = death.  (Read 2436 times)
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 12, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »

I was just playing a bit and saw a snake running back and forth and as I ran to it I saw the block near it was pushable, so I thought why not just crush it to death? Well... It kinda flew threw the rock and killed me. just saying I ran into that (I had 1 life at the time)

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Phasma Felis
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »

Yeah, I've noticed that if you try to push a block over an object when there's space above, sometimes the object gets shunted upwards. I guess it's nice when the object is treasure, but it's pretty annoying when the object is a snake (and half a second more pushing has the block out from under it so it falls on your head.)
johnnoz
Bean

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »

yeah this is a pretty annoying issue; also items 'rising up' when a block is dropped from on top is pretty random, it seems large piles of gold will rise but gems will not.
eguee
Mosskid

HYAAAAH!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

Yeah, I've noticed that if you try to push a block over an object when there's space above, sometimes the object gets shunted upwards. I guess it's nice when the object is treasure, but it's pretty annoying when the object is a snake (and half a second more pushing has the block out from under it so it falls on your head.)
Actually this only seems to happen with the 3 gold bars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: