Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, weren't scores going to reset with version 1.0?  (Read 2218 times)
Delmion
Bean

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

The subject line says everything.  I was fairly certain that Derek, when asked about scores being held over from one version to the next, said that the full version would not acknowledge any scores from the development versions.  As in, scores would start from zero all over again, so (for example) any high scores garnered from the loot score bug during development would not linger on into the full version.

However, those of us who met the criteria from the earlier versions find that we have absolutely everything unlocked in the full version.  If anyone were interested in, say, proclaiming "I'm the first to unlock the super-duper-secret in the new version!" it wouldn't be as exciting.

So I'm asking just to see if this was a bit of forgetfulness, a deliberate decision, or whatever.

--Delmion
Derek
Mossmouth
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »

This is kind of deliberate.  There aren't huge changes from 0.99.9 to 1.0, so it shouldn't be a huge deal.

You have to be disciplined enough to reset it yourself if you want to restart with each version, but I didn't want to force anyone. Smiley
Phasma Felis
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

Shocked I would kill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: