Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomber Spelunky  (Read 11692 times)
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »

I know, I would love to play it, was merely asking if that's what MGG meant.
Ambitious Sloth
Bulb

Tenacious Scribbler

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 08:16:48 PM »

Well I'm going to assume it's what he meant. and it would be fun. If I knew where he did his code for de bombs.

Or I could introduce the mitosis bomb, it explodes, then creates two more bombs, which explode and create two more bombs each. Eventually the game just crashes or freezes, form me with about 1000+ bombs on screen.

"I am the King of all I can see" -bug
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 08:50:19 PM »

Well I'm going to assume it's what he meant. and it would be fun. If I knew where he did his code for de bombs.

Or I could introduce the mitosis bomb, it explodes, then creates two more bombs, which explode and create two more bombs each. Eventually the game just crashes or freezes, form me with about 1000+ bombs on screen.
I just added more boom to the bomb if you well, starting at x+16 y+16 x-16 y-16 (one for each) and went from there.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
DungeonPheonix
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 04:02:21 AM »

I'm afraid I read the title and saw Bomberman Spelunky.

Having said that, would it be possible to make a blast that only went along the cardinal directions? Might be interesting.
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 09:54:04 AM »

Yes, yes it would be possible to do that. It would be editing a sprite.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Daedalus40
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

It wasn't very fun. Plant a bomb, wait a few seconds, progress, repeat. That's about it.
Ambitious Sloth
Bulb

Tenacious Scribbler

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33:59 PM »

It wasn't very fun. Plant a bomb, wait a few seconds, progress, repeat. That's about it.

We're all entitled to our opinion I respect and acknowledge yours.

I just added more boom to the bomb if you well, starting at x+16 y+16 x-16 y-16 (one for each) and went from there.

I'd like to help and I have a change log with with directions to how I changed the code unfortunately my upload folder or something is full so I can't simply attach a 18 KB folder I have. I try to fix this problem tomorrow and update this post.

Known & Unknown
Mossy

Known for short!

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »

the bombs can serve as a jetpack, seriously!
just spam bombs right below yourself for like ten seconds, and then you will be bombing though the ceiling and shooting up though the new holes!

Ambitious Sloth
Bulb

Tenacious Scribbler

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 01:11:09 PM »

the bombs can serve as a jetpack, seriously!
just spam bombs right below yourself for like ten seconds, and then you will be bombing though the ceiling and shooting up though the new holes!

This is one of my favorite features of safe bombs, trust me, I almost tried to remove the falling damage you'd take after you would finish spamming. Basically it's intentional; not a bug.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: