Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SPAM THE SPAAAAAAAAAAM!!!  (Read 5426 times)
Pachinster
Seedling

I'm just that one mexican who did those things.

View Profile Email
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:46:49 PM »

I really like this forum because a lot of cool stuff about spelunky is posted here but recently it's been just spam, is there any way to solve this or delete the spam ? 
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:51:50 AM »

More mods. MORE MODS.

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
stewartisme
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 03:43:04 AM »

I've gone through 10 pages and this is the only real post I've seen yet  Smiley Spelunky Shopkeeper

Derek
Mossmouth
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:06 AM »

I cleaned up the spam and put the verification questions back in, so things should be a lot better now.

Unfortunately, while deleting all the spam (and there was a TON), I accidentally deleted a user named "shopkeeper", as well as their posts. I'm not sure if they were still active on the forums, but I apologize for the mistake.

Thanks to stewartisme for alerting me to the spam problem - I didn't realize it had gotten so bad.
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 02:08:34 AM »

Thank god. Thank you, Derek.

Also, currently there are no active moderators here beside halibabica, but his powers are limited. Can he be classified as a global mod? He seems to be worthy of it.

BTW, never heard of "shopkeeper", assuming it's not "shopkeeperslayer" as his/her posts are still present.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:31:50 AM by Blaze06h » Logged

shopkeeperslayer
Bulb

death to shopkeepers     *gameface*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »

Thank god. Thank you, Derek.

Also, currently there are no active moderators here beside halibabica, but his powers are limited. Can he be classified as a global mod? He seems to be worthy of it.

BTW, never heard of "shopkeeper", assuming it's not "shopkeeperslayer" as his/her posts are still present.
Yeah, I'm still here  Huh?
I wonder who was killed on the forums then...
and btw blaze, its his, not hers Tongue just clearing that up.

shopkeeperslayer
Bulb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »

I cleaned up the spam and put the verification questions back in, so things should be a lot better now.

Unfortunately, while deleting all the spam (and there was a TON), I accidentally deleted a user named "shopkeeper", as well as their posts. I'm not sure if they were still active on the forums, but I apologize for the mistake.

Thanks to stewartisme for alerting me to the spam problem - I didn't realize it had gotten so bad.
you also might want to look into this too derek http://mossmouth.com/forums/index.php?topic=2638.0

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 10:13:02 PM »

The moai head seems intentional to me

The suicide button is "End Adventure" and if the code involved takes the ankh into account it seems more likely its intentional, otherwise the code would be just setting life to zero or a status variable to dead or something.

That probably doesnt make sense but whatever
shopkeeperslayer
Bulb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:45 AM »

The suicide button is "End Adventure" and if the code involved takes the ankh into account it seems more likely its intentional, otherwise the code would be just setting life to zero or a status variable to dead or something.

No, I see what your saying, I mean, if you press "End Adventure" it will probably end your adventure XD

Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 01:06:03 AM »

No, I see what your saying, I mean, if you press "End Adventure" it will probably end your adventure XD
Some people may not know because I think Pressing Esc+F1 in Classic would make you respawn at the Moai as it killed you instead of ending your adventure.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:40:56 AM by Blaze06h » Logged

shopkeeperslayer
Bulb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »

Some people may not know because I think Pressing Esc+F1 in Classic would make you respawn at the Moai as it killed you and ending your adventure.
Really? huh.

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »

More like, when it was coded, he specifically did one thing as opposed to another, or made it an exception to the general rule
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 07:35:38 PM »

Thank goodness! It would have been a shame to see this place permanently buried and I was starting to worry.
TunnelMan'sAfro
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 03:21:54 PM »

Thanks alot, I thought Spelunky forums where over.

shopkeeperslayer
Bulb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »

Thanks alot, I thought Spelunky forums where over.
AMEN

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: