Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone contact Kegluneq?  (Read 4025 times)
kinnik
Bean

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »

I would like to share his source code for the MP project but I should have his permission.  Can anyone ask him for me?  Or better yet, ask him to release his most recent code?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 05:44:46 PM by kinnik » Logged
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »

Sure I'll talk to him.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:52:36 PM »

Hey there, yes you can share the source, but make sure they cite it.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »

Or he still lurkers here. whichever,.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
kinnik
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 01:35:39 AM »

HA! Cool!  Thank you!   Grin Grin   So hey, how's work?  Are you programming?  (I remember you mentioning it being tuff or something... um, consuming maybe.)
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 12:00:15 AM »

Unfortunately no, I'd really like to be programming, but college is the new thing in my life and I just haven't had any time for it.
It makes me sad that I could never finish the multi-player mod. But who knows? Maybe I'll eventually get back to it in the future...

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
kinnik
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 10:32:07 PM »

One computer spelunky multiplayer is def the way to go for party gaming... So unless guy incorporates it in his online thing (assuming he actual finishes) your mod is still the choice 'for family fun'!  Grin  Besides, the fun of making a game is the making it part, right?  Hope I'm still around if /when you ever get back into it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: