Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for a mod: Spelunky/Miner Dig Deep crossover.  (Read 10059 times)
QcChopper
Shoot

View Profile Email
« on: January 10, 2010, 09:16:06 PM »

I love this game! I just played another game recently which I loved also and I think a crossover would definitely be interesting, although it would be a very ambitious project IMO and I have no skill so maybe people can pick up on it if they like the idea. I am speaking of Miner Dig Deep on XBOX Live. For those who don't know of this game, it is a procedurally generated mine that's 1500 stories deep and you have to mine your way down and come back up to sell your treasures, shop for better equipment and save. You have to put ladders and elevator shatfs to help your way down and up on your next trips as well.

What would be needed for this mod to work properly:

The Mattock as the main weapon. Better ones can be bought.

The ability to save your game and shop, only on top of the mine.

An inventory bag to hold equipment (anything you can hold in your hands can be carried and sold), Better bags can be bought.

Many different treaures that take a space out of your inventory bags.+-

Levels would have to be very deep and more dense, and rocks getting harder to break as you go deeper. Rocks that require bombs to be destroyed etc.

I will think of more later, if anyone want to pick up this idea I'd love to play this.
ipwnu1337
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 09:47:18 PM »

Sure, it's an idea, but all the people who can work with the source here are probably working on their own projects right now =|.
gummybears123
Mossy

Yummy Gummy!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 10:35:51 PM »

Great idea but it would take a long time and a lot of work...

This is a bit like MOTHERLOAD a computer game.. try it

I made a rap.
It sounds dumb, like reading a map
I really should stop this thing before it goes too far
But I don't really car as long as I stay below the radar
Those big companies won't get me no
I'll get away before the fuzz show

-Most famous rapper of Mossmouth
Kirbylord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: