1. Questions: Will this be Online Multiplayer?
2. Do you plan on using the code to make teamwork puzzles?
3. How will death work?
4. How will Damsel Healing work?
5. If it has it, how will the online feature work?
6. Will you be able to share items?(Get Jetpack and give it to another player)
7. How will Character Selection work?
1. Nah, I'm not THAT good. Besides, I don't even think GM has online multiplayer support. But I could be wrong. Maybe waaaay in the future.
2. That sounds REAAALY difficult (randomly generated at least). I bet I can count on the community to make good teamwork custom levels.
3. Ya die, ya die. Or maybe you could play as a skeleton? Hmm...
4. The person who brings her to the exit gets the heal.
5. No idea.
6. I don't think so. It'd probably allow for better
team coordination if you can't take an item off.
7. What I'm thinking about doing now is not having the game start until 3-5 seconds after the last person walks in the door. But I'm open to any better, not too difficult or clunky suggestions.
Play will be all on one keyboard until I can learn how gamepads work.
CoG items are global, everyone shares them. Ankh only gives one chance to one person, the first to die after obtaining the Ankh.
If the corpse of a player is brought to an altar and you have REALLY GOOD favor, he/she can be revived.
Damsel: Reverse Glass Cannon (Iron Fan? Steel Feather?) - does and takes half damage
Shopkeep: Discount (rate depends on number of players, the less people, the less you pay)
Tunnel Man will obviously lose his infinite mattock
Shopkeep won't start with a gun