Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Music packs!  (Read 47598 times)
pmprog
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

@marsgreekgod: don't want to sound a party pooper, but you want to be careful uploading other game music, esp' if they're commercial games (not because they're more important, but because they're most likely to follow up with legalities)
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

@marsgreekgod: don't want to sound a party pooper, but you want to be careful uploading other game music, esp' if they're commercial games (not because they're more important, but because they're most likely to follow up with legalities)
You may a very good point, and duly noted. To be honest, I highly dought any real harm well come of it, I have don't want you to steal this music (I got my music as normal free music or bought it and uploaded it) and I am simply saying what a great game it is to have such good music, and that you should buy it!

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

I don't think that'll be much of an issue since we are neither claiming it as our own, nor redistributing a version of the game with said music replacing the original.
Since all we're doing is some fun music swapping, it should be alright.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 06:32:03 PM »

If it makes you feel better I can steal music of newgrounds, that music's fair game.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

Can someone please try to get the selected tracks and convert them. See if they fit the game and such, sorry that they were only youtube videos, but it's the best I could do.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

Sure sure, if you don't mind me doing it lazyly then I can try.

grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »

Thank you quite a good bit.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »

Oh my youtube music stealer thing only lets me steal 5 songs a day! (but it does let me make them .ogg files, so they well work)

can I get you to do one?

grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »

I've been trying to, but thw files normally wouldn't work in game, but sure. Which one, and what do you use?
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 10:34:27 PM »

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

you know I could of just given this to you and had you done it, but I am already almost there.

just get Title for me ok?

grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »

Ach! That was one of the ones I used, I still should have the file (perhaps you could get it to work), i've been trying to upload it but it won't work.
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »

It's most likely to big to upload to the forum, what did you upload it to?

grieck
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2009, 11:11:58 PM »

I was JUST about to type that it was too big, what do you mean what did you upload it too?
marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

Never mind. this converter doesn't seem to work as you said. this may be a problem

Kirby
Mossy

Too Long Away

nrmario@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »

I'm converting the music for a Mario pack right now. it includes music from:
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island

And i think one more.