Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Music packs!  (Read 47597 times)
Shane
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2012, 08:04:24 AM »

You meant to have two complete sound folders? Like one with default music and one with new? You'd have to copy over all the SFX, but that's all it would take if this is what you mean. Also, forgot I zipped the sound folder itself instead of zipping it inside another, just to make it easier to copy over.
Actually, three if not all the La-Mulana songs - including the unused ones. You don't have to do them all, but if you want to, then it would be great. That way, a person could simply rename files to choose which songs to listen to. If it sounds crazy, I understand, because I hit my head this morning Undecided
Anyway, I'll do some tweaking probably tomorrow, but the MP3's ok instead of SSCC? Bleh, I'll just do both, why not?
Doing both would take time, although "it increases experience." Which means that it would probably take less time to do the more a person can do so. Some people are like that.

Ah yes, I was just testing you of course Grin
I just noticed that part. Testing somebody who memorized 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 x 75 usually causes chaos. As far as I'm aware. Also, I memorized most songs from the La-Mulana Jukebox, although I forgot some of their names. Fearless Challenger, Mr Explorer, Grand History, Curse of Iron Pipe, Sacred Tomb, Inferno, Good Night Mom, Maze of Galious - Castle Theme... Numerous of them I remember. Including the Endless Corridor puzzle. And Awaking/Awakening. I can't remember the exact name Sad
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »

Well converting all the songs wouldn't be that hard or time consuming. Only takes a few seconds for them to convert. More time is spent tweaking so they are the right volume really. However, I'll probably do two sets, one with the raw MP3s only and one with your suggestions of SSCC and SC88 mix. If anybody else wants to just convert all the songs to ogg, you could easily rename whichever you want to use at the time.

As for 'testing you', yeah I'd been playing recently from itching for the remake and just wrote those from (bad) memory  Wink.  Actually furthest I've gotten is finishing Spring in the Sky. Anyway, I should have those up in a bit.

Later that day....
MIDI set

MP3 set

Both contain the same songs, so choose whichever you like better. Just to be thorough there is a file explaining installation and how to switch if you like. In case anyone hasn't done this before.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:21:39 AM by Arucard » Logged

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Shane
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »

The Wii remake? Well, from what I've read somewhere, the sixth boss is much, MUCH harder.

Well converting all the songs wouldn't be that hard or time consuming. Only takes a few seconds for them to convert. More time is spent tweaking so they are the right volume really. However, I'll probably do two sets, one with the raw MP3s only and one with your suggestions of SSCC and SC88 mix. If anybody else wants to just convert all the songs to ogg, you could easily rename whichever you want to use at the time.
A few seconds? Wow, converting any song to ".org" format for a Cave Story mod takes forever and a half (I guess), and doing so from memory doesn't end well. Thanks!

As for 'testing you', yeah I'd been playing recently from itching for the remake and just wrote those from (bad) memory  Wink.  Actually furthest I've gotten is finishing Spring in the Sky. Anyway, I should have those up in a bit.
I have the memory of a dried trout Grin! But if I remember the death of my first cat, the first detention I ever got, the date that I left school for good, etc. then I probably have a better memory than I think. I finished the PC La-Mulana within about 12 hours. Those riddles aren't that hard.

Later that day....
MIDI set

MP3 set

Both contain the same songs, so choose whichever you like better. Just to be thorough there is a file explaining installation and how to switch if you like. In case anyone hasn't done this before.
so choose whichever you like better
choose whichever you like better
whichever you like better
I'll choose both Smiley
Thanks! Gracias! Merci! Danke! Dankie! ... I only know "thanks" in five languages, I guess... Undecided
Shane
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2012, 11:56:30 PM »

I apologize for this double post.
Both of those music packs are *great*.

Now, if I may ask, would it be possible for the alternate music pack consisting of:
Title: "Earth Wind"
Cave: "Spirit of Giants" or "Mother will be awakened" (Shrine of the Mother)
Lush: "Curse of Iron Pipe (Ver .A)" or the song for the "Maze of Galious" secret area
Ice: "ELECTRIC PROPHET" or "Giant's Cry" (Graveyard of the Giants)
Temple: "Crazy Moon" or "Awaking" (True Shrine of the Mother)
Boss: "Good Morning Mom" or "Good Night Mom" (Mother's second to fifth forms)
Credits: "Wonder of the Wonder -Prot Type-" or "Wonder of the Wonder"

Also, apparently the La-Mulana remake will be available for PC as well, someday!
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »

Cool thread

supermariousa
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »

Cool thread
Mkay Indiana Jones.
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »

I checked out the engine and its pretty cool

marsgreekgod
Big Bossy
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2012, 10:17:13 PM »

Ok this is REALLY off topic now...

I'm going to go make a boktai music pack

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2012, 11:54:14 PM »

awesomeness

supermariousa
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »

Amazin music packas: http://www.mediafire.com/?4l4vwq3ckvfswty
I made it.
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »

Sounds really good but it doesn't fit Spelunky. Still really good job!

Shane
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2012, 04:17:54 AM »

[offtopic]
I didn't listen to it but if it doesn't fit Spelunky, it could fit in a mod of Spelunky Wink
[/offtopic]

Could anyone (who is able to) make a Chrono Trigger soundtrack?
halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2012, 04:27:33 AM »

Could anyone (who is able to) make a Chrono Trigger soundtrack?

I already did.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
supermariousa
« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2012, 06:19:57 AM »

[offtopic]
I didn't listen to it but if it doesn't fit Spelunky, it could fit in a mod of Spelunky Wink
[/offtopic]
I don't understand why Nathant said it didn't fit Spelunky. It DOES fit spelunky, try it out.
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2012, 02:37:01 PM »

[offtopic]
[/offtopic]
I don't understand why Nathant said it didn't fit Spelunky. It DOES fit spelunky, try it out.

Just voicing my opinion. Its a really good soundtrack anyways

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: