Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very minor joypad bug  (Read 2466 times)
Phasma Felis
Shoot

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:51:16 AM »

This is pretty insignificant, but I thought Derek might want to add it to his master list. Smiley If a joypad button is held down when the game starts, it crashes with this error:
for object oGamepad:

Error in expression:global.gamepadOn
 position 8: Unknown variable gamepadOn
Derek
Mossmouth
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »

Cool, thanks!  I'll check that one out. Smiley
Derek
Mossmouth
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 08:15:49 PM »

Actually, I'm not sure why this would happen, unless you were missing your settings.cfg?
Phasma Felis
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »

I don't think I was, but it's possible... In any case, it seems to have stopped doing it now. Huh? Strange, I tested it several times before submitting... I may have upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0b since noticing the bug; maybe I did something wrong when I went from 0.99 to 1.0, and installing 1.0b fixed it. Eh, all's well that ends well.

By the way--do you prefer to get bug reports here, or on the wiki buglist? I try to check the wiki before reporting a bug, but it seems more immediate to post it here. Smiley
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 06:14:44 AM »

This is the best place for bug reporting as it is Dereks own site. You can still add it to the wiki yourself however. A note about upgrading, if you want to keep your old settings, copy over the game files only. Meaning NOT the gamepad, keys, and settings .cfg files. Your old setup should carry over fine. Otherwise, you'll have to set up your prefs; windowed/fullscreen, keyboard/gamepad changes, etc. over again.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: