Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frozlunky Seeds!  (Read 9397 times)
Alranican
Shoot

The fourth Spelunker is too hard for me to draw.

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2014, 08:12:51 PM »

This topic is for sharing all the seeds people have made using Frozlunky by sashavol! (http://mossmouth.com/forums/index.php?topic=4302.0)
Please be aware that seeds are both case sensitive (A≠a) and white-space sensitive (extra spacing).
Here are some of mine to begin:

easy - This seed does just what it sounds like, makes things easier. There's gold everywhere, Kali altars and shops are on almost every level, there's a shop to the left of the spawn in 1-3 which always has a shotgun in a mystery box, and when there is traps, they're easier to avoid.

goldeneverything - Ironically, there's barely any gold when you use this seed. But, for shoplifters, there's a Jetpack on 1-2.

Post your seeds below with a little info. Pictures would also help!
TunnelMan'sAfro
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:36:40 PM »

Mossmouth just made a patch for seeds, and now someone made an even better seeding tool.  : )

Alranican
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:02:44 PM »

Well, since nobody else has posted any,  Cry I have more seeds to share.  Grin

pizzapizza - This seed has only two reasons to try it out: a Jetpack on 1-3, and enough money to buy it. Of course, the last one is only if you collect it. But there is enough.
EDIT: This seed doesn't work anymore, sorry.  Embarrassed

Frozlunky - This seed isn't that cool, but there's a ton of pots, it has a shotgun in a shop on 1-2, has a pretty decent amount of money, and (the best part if you didn't get the Udjat Eye) the door to the Black Market is to the left of the door (clearly visible Tongue) on 2-1!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:26:29 PM by Alranican » Logged
joey4track
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 04:56:47 PM »

Mossmouth just made a patch for seeds.

What? Where did you see that?
TacticalBacon00
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 05:03:39 PM »

Wow, thanks for the info on the "Frozlunky" seed. I tried using it in hard mode and found out something very interesting. The Black Market is in the same place!

http://imgur.com/a/W5yMc
Alranican
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »

Wow, thanks for the info on the "Frozlunky" seed. I tried using it in hard mode and found out something very interesting. The Black Market is in the same place!

That is interesting...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: