Author Topic: Hello  (Read 8662 times)
Charlotte
Bean

Duel Disk, activate! Duel Gazer, on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »

It already is.

* is eating popcorn *

You have to believe in the heart of the cards? Well, if that's the case, then the cards will just have to tear your heart out and stomp on it as though it's chocolate. Oh, and another thing: I can't build any Overlay Network.
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 06:00:35 PM »

I prefer maple syrup pop-corn.

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 08:14:55 PM »

Im saying you use it as an excuse to fuck up

Im saying dont defend super's messing up by claiming he has aspergers. Dont try to justify messing up on having something you havent been diagnosed with
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »

I'll quote Blaze06h's quote;

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If it happened, it happened for good!"

Super screwed up, and I'll stay that way, unless he mind-wipes us or sumtin'.

KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »

Im saying you use it as an excuse to fuck up

Im saying dont defend super's messing up by claiming he has aspergers. Dont try to justify messing up on having something you havent been diagnosed with
You really don't want to argue about me using the "Super is an Aspergers" excuse.

I know for certain that some of his behavior resembles mine in regards to our attempts to socialize - repeating himself (initially, he did), trying to keep carrying on trying to doing something despite knowing he can't (in his case, trying to convince me to carry on the discussion with Subscriber with me as a proxy despite him keeping on insisting that his latest reply's the last, which to me, resembles something I'd do when I want to buy something now, but can't since my parents does not want me to do so now.), etc.

Also, jumping to conclusions without evidence is very risky, as you can be wrong. (as in the case of me not being diagnosed with Aspergers - I was, but only after my third grade teacher realized I showed signs with having it.)

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »

Guys. I openly admit that I did wrong. Please don't defend me anymore.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: