Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 8661 times)
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:34:25 AM »

Hi guys. Just want to apologize for my actions earlier, shouldn't of made the rape joke, didn't really realize how offensive it was until now, I am sorry.  Although I don't think I should of been banned, instead just warned.
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 08:44:21 AM »

Cheesy

Not sure how other member will respond though.

Here, read Netiquette for better net etiquette!
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/book/index.html

marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 12:31:07 PM »

How... are you posting

Your STILL banned

This stupid ban system is broken.

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »

Wonkyth unbanned him.

Marsgreekgod, you shouldn't keep him banned permanently for unknowingly doing wrong.

We get it. You hate rape jokes. But he didn't know that.

In case you're wondering, even I sometimes do stuff socially inappropriate without realizing it.

Super could've done something similar.

We both have Aspergers.

One of the symptoms of Aspergers is that we tend to be socially awkward unless taught otherwise, but even then, we might slip up occasionally, like what Super could've done now.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:38:49 PM by KarjamP » Logged

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Charlotte
Bean

Duel Disk, activate! Duel Gazer, on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:39:23 PM »

I always thought it was my stepsister's doing.

Richard, did you ask Wonkyth?

And you ninja'd me by editing your post. Embarrassed

Also, I hate such jokes a lot.
I hit my stepsister's boyfriend over the head with a fish when he made such a joke.

You have to believe in the heart of the cards? Well, if that's the case, then the cards will just have to tear your heart out and stomp on it as though it's chocolate. Oh, and another thing: I can't build any Overlay Network.
marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 01:45:21 PM »

Wonkyth unbanned him.

Marsgreekgod, you shouldn't keep him banned permanently for unknowingly doing wrong.

In case you're wondering, even I sometimes do stuff socially inappropriate without realizing it.

We both have Aspergers.

One of the symptoms of Aspergers is that we tend to be socially awkward unless taught otherwise, but even then, we might slip up occasionally, like what Super could've done now.

He's not unbaned though

I just checked, and he is still on the banned list

Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Charlotte
Bean

Duel Disk, activate! Duel Gazer, on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »

What?

That must mean... a proxy server? Shocked

We need Miles Edgeworth.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:50:22 PM by Charlotte » Logged

You have to believe in the heart of the cards? Well, if that's the case, then the cards will just have to tear your heart out and stomp on it as though it's chocolate. Oh, and another thing: I can't build any Overlay Network.
Del Bel
Bean

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 01:49:25 PM »

He was unbanned by Wonkyth, and this guy says he's still banned? Just what are you talking about Mars?

marsgreekgod
Mossy

The will of the Galaxy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »

He was unbanned by Wonkyth, and this guy says he's still banned? Just what are you talking about Mars?

I went and checked the ban list, and he is still on it

And his proxy severs are still banned to

SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 02:09:56 PM »

I went and checked the ban list, and he is still on it

And his proxy severs are still banned to
Wonk unbanned me. Not sure what you are talking about. Wonkyth a little while back told me that he would unban me eventually, after about 3 days I asked if I could be unbanned, he said "yes" and unbanned me. No harm, no damage. Don't really see whats wrong about me being back. Now that I've learnt my lesson I won't post the rape joke again, once again: No harm or damage was done. Everythings fine. See?
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 02:20:51 PM »

Yet somehow, the banned list of Mars is still showing him being banned.

Yup, it's glitching alright.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 11:35:53 PM »

Wonkyth unbanned him.

We both have Aspergers.

Rape jokes are never okay, the only ones who enjoy them is rapists and child

Stop claiming to have aspergers. This thread wasnt about you...

Its just something you use as an excuse to piss people off. Its insulting to people who actually have aspergers. For some reason its turned into a trendy thing. And dont give me the "people I know say I have symptoms" every teenager outcast in the world has plenty of the symptoms, sometimes you  Should grow up and take responsibility. I dont have friends, but its not because of mental afflictions, I suffer from Im an asshole syndrome and I think everyone else does too. But dont just say they hate me.cause I have aspergers.they probably hate you for a variety of reasons and theres stuff about you, that nedd to change. Denying.your faults and hiding behind aspergers means you probably wont grow and have friends. Until you get officially diagnosed I dont believe you have aspergers. And if you do, its still not something you sbould wave around as an excuse
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 11:44:02 PM »

You claim it's something I'm as an escuse using to "piss" others off, eh?

I don't blame you.

Believe it or not, that's actually a common misconception - people claiming to have Aspergers are actually trying to excuse bad behavior.

To quote TV Tropes,

Quote from: TV Tropes
Myths about Asperger's Syndrome
[...]
Self-inflated Insufferable Genius/Asperger's as an excuse for bad behaviour. There's no real connection whatsoever, and may have just been borne out of people over the Internet using Asperger's Syndrome as an excuse to be a jerkass or a Know-Nothing Know-It-All. Part of the reason AS is a popular self-diagnosis is because Asperger's is linked (particularly in pop culture) with Idiot Savant characters who are brilliant but lack social skills. Such individuals are often the first to latch onto postmortem conjectural psychology calling various famous people like Albert Einstein autistic. They arrogantly believe that not only should having AS free them from judgement for being socially inept, but also pin them as genius-tier masters of their field. This is particularly infuriating for people who really do have AS, since as this practice continues they find it harder to explain accidentally offending somebody without being seen as liars, or worse as trying to make an excuse for bad behaviour. Most genuine Aspies don't see Aspergers as a 'Get Out Of Jerk Ass Free' card, just an explanation. * This is often reversed too: people without AS tend to see Aspies as being jerks or badly-behaved simply because they don't understand why the Aspie is acting that way and/or don't know how to deal with it.

If somebody offends you, then tells you they have Asperger Syndrome and that's why they offended you, you can generally tell if this is true by a simple observation - If the admittance is followed (or preceded) by a genuine apology, it may be true. If it's followed by the expectation that you should now apologise to them for being offended, they're probably just jerks. If they do neither, simply mentioning it, it's almost (but of course not certainly) always true and simply an observation with no blame or excuse for either side attached.

If anything, given that the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome tend to lead other children (and sometimes adults) into bullying them, they usually tend to have a lower sense of self-worth. This tends to be confused as a symptom of Asperger's due to the lack of social empathy and the tendency to dominate conversations.

While a case could be made that some who have been consistently bullied may consciously develop or become egocentric and cultivate feelings of a superiority complex as a psychological defense mechanism, this does not directly correlate with AS. What might correlate to it is that since people with Asperger’s tend to be experts in their narrow field of interest, they can think of themselves as superior to those who do not possess such skills. Also, some think of their lack of inhibition and sincerity as an advantage over the rest of the population.

Super claims to have Aspergers.

He tried to apologize for not realizing that what he did is wrong.

According to TV Tropes, this means that he may really have Aspergers.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 12:12:37 AM »

Im saying you use it as an excuse to fuck up
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 05:33:43 AM »

Im saying you use it as an excuse to fuck up
What do you mean, by that?

...Let's not continue with this argument. I can foresee it becoming very heated.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: