Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arizona Crater Photos!  (Read 1248 times)
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:38:13 PM »

Hope you find these jokes funny! Don't ask why I made this topic, I wanted to see if people are online at these times, or something like that...

"There was a fly there, I think I got it."

"Look at my new nuclear-powered flyswatter!"

"Is that Water Bear dead finally?" (The Water Bear is the most resilient animal on the planet)

"Did you hear about the juggler who juggled nuclear armaments? Well it is to late now."

"You know the idiom 'A miss is as good as a mile.'? I don't think it applies to nukes."

"Did I kill that shopkeeper finally?"

"The combined energy of all Spelunky rage-quitters."

"Now THAT is a true-to-life Fus Ro Dah!"

"Even if the Russians were there, there won't be much left of footage to watch."

"I wonder what costs more, the speeding ticket of travelling at the speed of light, or the complete and utter destruction you have dealt to the city by having an object of mass travel at the speed of light?"

"The moment when you are stuck in a tunnel ghost-running, and your mattock breaks..."

"America's most idiotic invention: the thermo-nuclear grenade." (America has actually invented such a thing, no matter how strong you are and how fast your run, you will die in the blast.)

"That Tunnel Man!"

"HULLMEC USE SMASH!!!"

Now I am fresh out of ideas, I'll post later.
For those interested in my mod, I'll soon post a new update with some great features, including a new character, new stats, and new minigames!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: