Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Touhou Spelunky mods?  (Read 8700 times)
Oreo-Tan
Seedling

View Profile Email
« on: January 23, 2014, 05:15:36 PM »

Would anyone be up to the challenge of creating Touhou characters for Spelunky? (More specifically, Momiji. =D)
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »

I've never heard really heard of this, so if something isn't too widely known and loved, well, a request for a character, which is very difficult, is quite a task. Try doing it yourself. Not to be rude, just, telling you this probably won't get done unless it's someone who also loves this thing and thinks you're a genius for coming up with it.

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »

Kirby Lord made a Marisa custom character which is cool.
Oreo-Tan
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 07:42:48 PM »

I don't know how to make sprites, and I'm kind of a terrible artist to begin with. >.>

On another note, where is this Marisa custom character and where can I buy it? Cheesy
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »

I don't know how to make sprites, and I'm kind of a terrible artist to begin with. >.>

On another note, where is this Marisa custom character and where can I buy it? Cheesy
http://i.imgur.com/BW7kaTM.png
There it is.
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:06:46 PM »

Haha, "buy". This is modding. EVERYTHING IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also, check out the tutorial section in the modding compendium. That should help you.

Steam

Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 03:44:47 AM »

Haha, "buy". This is modding. EVERYTHING IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also, check out the tutorial section in the modding compendium. That should help you.
IKR

Bae
Mossy

Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 09:33:48 AM »

I've never heard really heard of this, so if something isn't too widely known and loved, well, a request for a character, which is very difficult, is quite a task. Try doing it yourself. Not to be rude, just, telling you this probably won't get done unless it's someone who also loves this thing and thinks you're a genius for coming up with it.

I was going to wait to have something significant to say before I came back posting anything but

"never heard of it"
"not widely known"

There are three hundred and seventy six thousand pictures of touhou just on danbooru

[0/18]complete

think about it. Zom-bees.
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »

I was going to wait to have something significant to say before I came back posting anything but

"never heard of it"
"not widely known"

There are three hundred and seventy six thousand pictures of touhou just on danbooru

Not to mention Bad Apple which has 4 million views (at least the one I'm viewing does)
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 09:48:05 AM »

"never heard of it"
"not widely known"

Now seeing it's some kinda anime-Japanese thing, well that explains my not knowing of it.

Steam

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: