Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove all Forum Games.  (Read 4137 times)
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:37:42 PM »

It's really annoying to see a new post, only for it to be some post on the Word Association game or something. It doesn't add any new discussion and is EXTREMELY annoying on such a tiny community. I would much rather have actual posts then a bunch of Forum Game replies which don't add much to the forum.
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:47:07 AM »

That's your opinion that I'm willing to respect, Super, but please take note that not everybody shares your point of view towards forum games.

A solution to this is to have forum games be in their own subforum like on my friend Shane's, but Derek almost never visits here (when he does, it's usually to post about his game), so I don't know how we'd get this suggestion across, or if he's even willing to do so.

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:02:35 AM »

It's really annoying to see a new post, only for it to be some post on the Word Association game or something. It doesn't add any new discussion and is EXTREMELY annoying on such a tiny community. I would much rather have actual posts then a bunch of Forum Game replies which don't add much to the forum.
If we remove them what effect will it be for other topic. There will be no posts.

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 12:31:54 PM »

A solution to this is to have forum games be in their own subforum like on my friend Shane's, but Derek almost never visits here (when he does, it's usually to post about his game), so I don't know how we'd get this suggestion across, or if he's even willing to do so.

I dont think thats the best course of action, like Blaze says itll just be posts there and nothing else.

My suggestion:
Lets start playing more of the fun games that Require more than a basic answer. So less word association and hugging games. More of the attack and defend game and random story stuff, and rpgs if they get started. And beyond that, dont make a forum game post and leave. If you play a game try to post other stuff in offtopic or something.
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »

I agree with Skoke.

If we get rid of the forum games, this place will be even more dead than it already is.
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 02:50:40 AM »

Not a big fan of RPGs though. Might try A&D and Random Story.
The lack of forum members is a big problem.

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 11:42:18 AM »

Attack and Defend was one of the best forum games ever
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 06:17:34 PM »

No forum games were the best.
AHEM. I made Attack and Defend.
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 10:49:03 PM »

Basically the games like attack and defend were actually fun. It was more than posting "would not hug" or a one word answer
SuperX46
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 10:53:43 PM »

Basically the games like attack and defend were actually fun. It was more than posting "would not hug" or a one word answer
Yeah I actually heavily agree. Forum games that are fun, unique, and require thought are the best, but nothing like the Word Association Game. That's just boring and annoying.
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 11:55:08 PM »

Attack and Defend was one of the best forum games ever
I actually liked "The Vending Machine Game".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: