Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohey  (Read 1947 times)
Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »

I still think of the good times. What yous been up to?
Me? I've been in Japan, studying and getting Depressed. Fun times.

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Nidkrig
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 07:47:48 PM »

At this point in the year, I'm just waiting for stuff. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate comes out in less than a month, One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 are getting their second seasons next year, then there's obviously Spelunky 2... It's getting pretty hard to live in the present!
Kirby
Mossy

Too Long Away

nrmario@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 02:11:00 PM »

I'm still at University. Just got back from a trip to Japan myself, actually. I got into drawing again back in June and have been having fun trying to get better at that.

I'm learning Japanese!
Add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/KirbyLord/
Kegluneq
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »

Recently moved to New York, lots of life changes this last year actually.

A wild SHINY MOSSY appeared!
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 07:45:54 AM »

WHERE ARE THEY NOW, MOSSMOUTH EDITION:

-- Bloxxin and I are both furries.

-- SuperX46 is a mega weeb. He goes by the name TrigexSS. He does programming mostly. Mellowed out a great deal.

-- KarjamP slowly decayed into pure batshit insanity over many years. This is what he's doing now: https://www.deviantart.com/karjamp

-- Shane and his orbiters dropped off the face of the Earth two years ago after their continuously escalating drama sagas could go no further. He might be dead, nobody knows.

-- Audioworm's been drawing underwater lesbian hentai for a while now.

Life is funny.

hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 01:32:47 PM »

Activity? In this day and age? Madness!

Anyhow I managed to get an actual software development job, allowing me to pay bills and be a responsible adult. Somehow I avoided the layoffs and restructing, became AGILE and worked on several projects, all of which are terrible in their own unique ways!

I also stopped getting into internet fights, which was a good idea. Partially because most of the places I used to hang out on collapsing into the internat void, partially because I realised I had better things to do with my time, and partially because I moved on from the part of my life that I was using internet fights as an outlet for. Yeah!

Tragically, I lost my Spelunky mod files in hard drive failure a few years ago. So if you're still waiting for the next Psi-lunky update, I'm afraid that sooner became later, and later became never. I'd like to say I'm still making games, but that's mostly a lie.

I guess this is the part where I suggest people check out my Youtube Channel and/or Tumblr Blog, except neither of those are that engaging. Unless you like weird silent videos of DROD features you can use, or ramblings about random stuff. So I won't suggest that. (If you want a recommendation, check out Hamumu Games instead - when their site fell over, they made their games free, and some of them are neat.)
stewartisme
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 08:51:10 PM »

Doing much better than I was Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: