Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PS4 cross-save not working  (Read 669 times)
ronspulian
Seedling

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2017, 09:11:08 AM »

I've had Spelunky on PS3 and Vita for a while now, and the cross-save feature had always worked flawlessly. I haven't played for a long time, but I recently got a PS4 and decided to start up Spelunky again. It doesn't seem to want pick up my save data, though, and has me starting over from the beginning. I know it isn't detrimental, but I'd really like to have my unlocked characters, shortcuts, and journal entries. It's just frustrating to lose all that, especially when cross-save seems like it is supposed to "just work".

I know I'm using the same PS account because it knows what trophies I've gotten. I've also tested it with the PS3 and Vita again and the cross-save still works just fine between those two.

I've tried getting past the tutorial and restarting the game. I've tried downloading it, playing a game on the Vita before launching it, then loading the game. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. I've also checked to see if I can manually download the save by uploading save data from the Vita or PS3 to online storage and then downloading on the PS4, but apparently that does not work with saves from other systems.

I really have no idea what to try next, as everything I have seen online says it should "just work" in the same way it does on PS3 and Vita. I haven't found anything that has helped solve the problem yet, and I'm just hoping that I'll start it up one day and it'll just magically work.

If anyone knows how to fix this or has any suggestions to try I would be very grateful! Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: