Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never cry again  (Read 1654 times)
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2016, 03:47:15 PM »

Hep, hep, hep.
It seems that i didn't send this level pack. It's maybe to late to find some players, but here is it :

Download the level pack : http://spelunkylevels.tyr-net.net/?do=showlevel:146
Download the soundpack : https://mega.nz/#!9klxgJxS!_TFBv-B9jpQswMjlx8Q43aNL47QzGvcMXPidlaSmz8U

It requires Spelunky+magic signs (or the lastest version of editor+), and, uh, there is 65 levels and a soundpack (do a backup before to install it).

I don't know if there is everything, but, so, have fun.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:48:36 PM by Xama_ » Logged

Han.
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 01:36:01 AM »

Hey, great to see some action around here. Grin I'm a bit daunted by the huge size, especially since I haven't played Spelunky much lately, but I downloaded it. I'll let you know what I've had a chance to check it out. I guess I'll probably want to make a separate Spelunky folder for this.
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:29:36 AM »

Aww. Thank you.

Han.
halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 09:55:46 PM »

*gasp*

A post! And it's not by a bot! Welcome!

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 03:55:58 PM »

Well, I made it as far as level 32 (plus visiting most branches from that level) and which point I was a bit unclear how to continue, though I imagine it's just a matter of visiting the branches to and gathering up the right items.

Like your previous level set (forget what it was called, but it used TLS+Magic Signs), This set has alot of neat stuff, but it's also frustrating in places. I think this set might benefit from having "chapters" like the other one did, so you don't have to play all the way from the beginning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: