Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Search/Upload Request?  (Read 3661 times)
Terrapin2190
Seedling

View Profile Email
« on: February 10, 2015, 01:10:10 PM »

Hey, I recently found out about this site! Guess I'm a little late to the party by the looks of it... I love Spelunky! I actually like classic Spelunky more than the newer updated version, though I haven't played the new one yet. (I'm waiting for it to go on sale on PSN!)

If anyone reads this... I was browsing the Classic Spelunky Mods Compendium and some of the links are broken. Namely, most of the uploads at box.org? I'd love to get some of those mods re-uploaded if possible, if anyone has them stashed away on their computer somewhere.

I'd really like to check out SPELUNKY CASUAL mainly. I'm not sure if the_illusionist is still around to re-upload them and I can't figure out any way to contact him... It looks as if it's similar to Invincible Spelunky, but I haven't had time to check out all the mods I've downloaded yet haha. Very cool site here tho and I wish I'd found out about it sooner.

Hope to hear from someone about the mods. Someone's got to have em all stashed somewhere Tongue

Oh yeah, and I'm new here. My name's Terrapin! lawl
halibabica
Mossy

old guard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 01:22:44 PM »

Glad to hear there's still some people with passion for classic Spelunky out there.  As for your requests, I'm sure someone around here still has those mods.  You might be better off asking in the actual mod subforum, though.  I'd move the topic, but it's out of my jurisdiction.

Sometimes I wonder if I like Spelunky too much.
ManTrap mod - Tastes Like Spelunky
Hand-drawn comic - Spelunkying
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »

Here you go!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4m2s3vd51o8ikzc/Spelunky%20Casual.exe?dl=0

I also added it to the re-uploading mods thread, not like anyone's gonna see it though I guess
Terrapin2190
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 01:38:58 AM »

Ermahgerd thernk yer serrrr merch! I thought for sure this forum was dead forever. So cool! I'll post a link in the Casual Spelunky mod thread! I take it this is the updated version that was being talked about?

So cool! Thanks!!
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 06:01:53 PM »

I guess it's the updated version, like 99% sure it is, I did see a folder called updated version, and that was the only Spelunky Casual.exe I had in my folder, so yeah
Prohojii
Seedling

sandreev@gmx.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 01:23:57 PM »

can someone upload the Call of Duty Black Ops Mod-Tools? i really need them and i cant find them on the internet... :/

Thanks for every respond...

Meritili
batbro231
Shoot

Someone should email me free steam keys.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 06:30:17 PM »

I thought I was the only one left w/ love for casual spelunky!  Grin

So... Here's my Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218146955/

You're reading this, congratulations.

That's all.

Stop reading this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: