Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Daily Challenge issue? Layout changes if you kill a shopkeeper?  (Read 3592 times)
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:27:32 PM »

Now I don't know if this is how it's supposed to behave, but I don't think so. I played the DC tonight because the leaderboard seems to be working again, but then I ran into a new issue. When I finished and then watched some of my friends runs, they had a different layout starting in 1-3. It was mostly the same, but with some significant differences. The only difference I took note of in how I played it was that I killed the shopkeeper in 1-2 and they did not. So I tried playing it again in one of my kids' accounts and killed the shopkeeper and then I got the same layout for 1-3 and 1-4 as I had before (and different from my friends).

I just verified that the same problem happened on 11/13 (before the DC leaderboard collapse). I watch my replay, where I killed the shopkeeper in 1-2 and a friends who didn't kill the shopkeeper, and at the very least the location of the locked chest was different for me and I'm sure there were other significant differences including layout, but I didn't check that one as closely.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:52:39 PM by Crunchewy » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: