Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIXED: Daily challenge leaderboard is stuck/broken  (Read 3341 times)
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« on: November 14, 2014, 08:03:33 AM »

A bunch of friends and I are running a DC tourney and as of yesterday the DC leaderboard is stuck showing two of our scores (friend leaderboard) and those scores are wrong. In fact mine was there but I hadn't done the daily yet. So I did my run and actually came across my own ghost! Afterward my score showed correctly, but then when I go back to the leaderboard later the bogus scores are back.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:06:55 PM by Crunchewy » Logged
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »

Also, the previous day we had 3 players who did the Daily Challenge but their scores have never shown up. It's probably also worth mention that at the start of that day those same bogus scores that are there in today's were in the leaderboard at first, but then a few minutes later they were gone and things seemed to be going fine.
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »

The Daily Challenge leaderboards still aren't working. Score may show up right after you run, but will be gone the next time you check and there are bogus scores too. Well, hopefully this can be addressed fairly quickly. In the mean time we'll have to postpone the little tournament I was running.
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 08:18:22 AM »

I'm reminded that the regular leaderboards (overall highest score and fastest time) have never worked right. Both my highest score and fastest time are better than what shows in those leaderboards, and same with at least some of my friends. They are correct in player stats. I wonder if that issue is related to the DC leaderboard issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: