Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Descent  (Read 11440 times)
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »

These twelve levels have been created with magics signs.

It can be download here : http://spelunkylevels.tyr-net.net/?do=showlevel:143

Enjoy !

Han.
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »

Yay! New level.

Looks interesting but I haven't finished it. The only problem with levels of this type is it's sometimes hard to tell if something isn't working right or if I just haven't figured out the trick yet.
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:26 PM »

If you need help, I can spoil solutions.

What is the name of the level where you have problems ?

Han.
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »

Well, start off, I was unclear if it's possible to get the bomb on the first level (and still be able to leave).
Then on Descent02 both locked doors have solid stone behind them, so I can't figure out how exit.
But I got as far as 08, and then there's something about a helicopter and I really have no idea what's going on.
Xama_
Bean

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »

Nice, it's spoiling time.
Well, start off, I was unclear if it's possible to get the bomb on the first level (and still be able to leave).
In the first level, when you are falling, you must go on the right to leave the level.
But if, with your parachute, you fall on the left, you must use the bomb to destroy one or to blocks of the wall to leave the level.
Then on Descent02 both locked doors have solid stone behind them, so I can't figure out how exit.
Oh ? They are only here to decorate. The true exit is at the top right hand corner. Sorry. ^^
But I got as far as 08, and then there's something about a helicopter and I really have no idea what's going on.
The exit is in the sky, at the top left hand corner. You can see the exit when you are on the top of the palm, all on the left.

I hope to be understandable.  Smiley

Han.
Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »

Alright, got it. I guess it was mainly those decorative doors that threw me off. I never noticed the real one at the top for some reason. Despite a couple rough spots (IMHO), it was a fun level set. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: