Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Olmec Bug Co-Op with PS Vitas  (Read 3620 times)
trystancarter
Seedling

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2014, 11:44:57 AM »

Hi there. My friend and I were play Spelunky Co-op over wifi and occasionally ad-hoc with our PS Vitas. We reached Olmec several times and experienced this bug every time. I would see my friend get squashed by Olmec on my screen and continue playing, but on his screen he wasn't dead. Then, eventually when he did die, I could play just a while longer, before I could no longer control my character and he just continuously walked to the left.

Any other reports of this? We came very close to beating Olmec for our first time ever when this bug took over and it was very frustrating!

Thank you for your time and making such an excellent game.
trystancarter
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:23:03 PM »

I would like to add that this occurs almost every time my friend and I play co-op, regardless of whether we make it to Olmec or not. It seems four or five levels in does the trick. We have also tried playing PS3-Vita instead of two Vitas and the same thing happens. Thanks for your time.
Crunchewy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 08:22:44 AM »

We had the same issue - the Vita and PS4 get out of sync. Supposedly this issue was fixed in the update that came out 3 or 4 days ago. I haven't had a chance to try Vita+PS4 coop again yet but will probably this weekend.
trystancarter
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 07:11:18 PM »

My buddy and I played co-op for several hours last night and I can confidently say the bug is fixed. It didn't drop once!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: