Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Achievement bug with 'So It Begins'  (Read 1886 times)
marky1124
Seedling

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »

Spelunky refuses to award me this achievement. I've completed the three tutorial levels a few times and no achievement.

I suspect the problem may have been caused because my friend visited and logged into his Steam account and we played the tutorial and a few levels of the game, then I logged back onto my account and bought the game.

Anyway, it's either a bug or I'm missing something. I have got the level completion achievements and the 'Made It' achievement for out witting Olmec. Smiley

Cheers,
Mark
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:29:39 PM »

Okay. Here's how you should do it. Use an achievement hacker, and get it. Done. If you need a link, I'll find one for ya.

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:47:52 AM »

Why is it that the people keep posting in the normal forums with bugs but apparently didn't notice that there's a support forums here (that is a better suitable area to post them)?

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
marky1124
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:16:03 AM »

@Michelle - Thanks. I'd not heard about Achievement Managers before, but I think I'll give that a miss, good to know though. Thanks.
@KarjamP - I can answer that. The reason is I wasn't observant enough. I looked at the choice of boards and only saw Discuss!, Games, Spelunky Classic and Spelunky. I searched for 'so it begins' and 'steam achievements' and didn't find anything relevant, and competely missed that there's a Spleunky Support forum. So thanks. I'll cross post and cross reference. Ta.
marky1124
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 05:22:23 AM »

I've locked this thread and started again in the Support forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: