Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantrap Mod by not bisnap (I'm 100% sure)  (Read 6583 times)
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 16, 2013, 10:13:52 PM »

In the Child's Play Charity stream in Bananasaurus_Rex's part of it, he was using a mod, that was linked to him by bisnap himself. So, I think he made it, so credit him in the compendium, Blaze. Credit to TheBansterStudios instead. Oopsie.

Anyways, it changes most enemies in to a mantrap. So yeah.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wi2tpycago381uu/ilXBUraaSF#

EDIT: I should note to be careful in the jungle. Ya might get a caveman and a mantrap confused. Although tiki men shouldn't be much of an issue, them having their boomerangs and all.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:22:09 PM by Michelle Johnson » Logged

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
TheBanterStudios
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »

I actually made this mod and gave it to bisnap, baertaffy and his stream-watchers i can link you to the beta pictures on twitter to prove it, i also have the files uploaded on media fire BEFORE the files were on dropbox Cheesy but your fine to give bisnap some credit (but i would also like some credit....just a little)
Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 10:17:59 PM »

I actually made this mod and gave it to bisnap, baertaffy and his stream-watchers i can link you to the beta pictures on twitter to prove it, i also have the files uploaded on media fire BEFORE the files were on dropbox Cheesy but your fine to give bisnap some credit (but i would also like some credit....just a little)
Oh, sorry. Yeah, I'll credit ya. I'll send Blaze a PM to get it fixed in the compendium.

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 02:18:57 AM »

Oops! Sorry!
You'll get credit... I a little bit... more than full credit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: