Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: Your Most and Least played class!  (Read 6631 times)
TheDelBel
« on: October 14, 2013, 10:02:03 PM »

For me:

Most Played: Spy. Though I don't play as him that much these days, he is unique and fun to play as. It's so satisfying to backstab people too.

Least Played: Soldier. His gameplay is just so bland and boring. You're not really achieving anything while firing the Rocket Launcher.

Note: I don't hate any class, I just think some are better than others.

So what's yours?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:06:40 AM by DEL BEL » Logged
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:31:16 AM »

My most played is soldier, hes a really good class and on the server I play he has a super buffed rocket jumper that makes it a ton of fun to use (12 rockets primary ammo, reload super fast and no fall damage)

I also play scoot and DemoKnight a bunch

Heavy and spy are my least played, I only play them.to box or spy fight someone
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:50:52 AM »

Soldier for pretty much the same reason as Skoke (love dem rocket jumps) and he has a ton of hats and weapons that i love using

Least played are the Heavy and Medic (i love playing medic, i just hate weapons like the pomson ruining the fun for the medic)

Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:43:47 PM »

Don't play as much as I used to but here are my favs.

1.Spy - once you get good as spy you feel like a ninja.

2. Sniper - It's considered a noob class by most but once you get good you can really win a round for your team.

3. Scout - All around fun. When you get good at dodging your super effective.

4. Demoman - just so much fun

5. Soldier - same reasons as skoke

6. Engie - not super fun but effective

7. Pyro - lots of fun

8. Medic - mostly only play when I über chain with skoke.

9. Heavy - kind of a bland class imo

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 06:37:17 AM »

Sniper is definitely fun, when you have like sniper fights and stuff. But not very many snipers win the round for your team

I've been playing gunslinger engine and it's pretty fun
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 11:58:29 AM »

If you get good at head shots and take out key enemies such as medics or heavies you can rape the other team

Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 08:47:22 AM »

Hm. I play Medic and Scout the most and Heavy or Soldier the least.

Scattergun! W00T!  Grin

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
TheDelBel
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 07:43:13 PM »

Looks like everybody playes the fatty the least so far. lol
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 10:08:13 PM »

Fat russian man is kinda boring, he moves so slow it feels bland to play as him, Especially considering the spread on the minigun. The class basically plays itself

Walk onto front lines (with German Healing buddy if possible) rev up gun, aim at baby men

At least the other classes require more precise aiming and maneuvering to play

Like Boston City kid, who is super fun is basically the opposite of sandvich eating minigun man
Audioworm
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »

Lately I've been playing as Medic more and more. I also almost never play Demoman.

TheDelBel
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 01:06:28 AM »

I actually expected a bunch of people to put Medic as their least played and Scout as their most played. Guess I was mostly wrong. =|
Del Bel / Beat
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 04:54:38 PM »

Ugh, why did I have to say Spy was my favorite and Soldier was my least favorite. I've changed.
Soldier is awesome.
Spy is actually pretty useless if you think about it.
My top 9 TF2 classes -
1. Engineer
2. Sniper
3. Scout
4. Soldier
5. Demoman
6. Pyro
7. Medic
8. Spy
9. Heavy
P.S. 8 and 9 are tied.
Gotta love "pr0" spies who think they're hot stuff just because they use crutch weapons like the dead ringer, spy cicle, and enforcer. I honestly like Sniper as the better assassin. Long range killing too. XD
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:57:01 PM by Del Bel / Beat » Logged

Del Bel / Beat
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 07:24:45 PM »

I'm gonna say one more thing about Spy mains (no offense to civil Spy mains). But this is my observation on "pro" Spies.

They think they're sooooooo goooooood at TF2 just because they're using crutch weapons like the Dr Enforcicle set. One thing they don't realize is that they are WAY too obvious, and they NEVER freaking use their gun for fuck sake. XD
One thing that irritates me is they can't accept the fact they have counters like the Pyro or Scout. They just don't want to look at the truth and deny it. They'll say this: "Pyro doesn't counter Spy."
I'm like "Oh yes he does... idiot."
Then he says "Spies with the dead ringer and spycicle can protect you against Pyros, or they won't find you to begin with since the Spy is stealthy."
I'm like "No, the dead ringer and spycicle can only protect you for like 0.5 seconds, and you can only protect yourself if you were aware of the Pyro. If not, you're dead. They also have an airblast so you can't get away. And Pyro still counters Spy. It doesn't matter how stealthy he is. That just means the Pyro can't find the Spy, which doesn't mean he doesn't counter the Spy."

The truth hurts to many stupid Spy mains, doesn't it?
I'm not even saying this because I'm an Engie main. It's all true. Play on a valve server, and watch the horror unfold.

Del Bel / Beat
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2015, 05:30:16 PM »

The Gun Mettle update for TF2 made some changes to my top 9 (I even made a video on my top 9 as well). Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: