Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a couple bugs/glitches in the Vita version.  (Read 2016 times)
Iemier
Seedling

View Profile Email
« on: October 01, 2013, 03:32:17 PM »

First off, I'll start with saying hello to all,  I'm new to the forum.

The first bug/glitch is where I wasn't able to leave without using a bomb,  there wasn't a generated way to exit at the start of the floor.

Next glitch was...well,  I'm not quite sure what happened here, but my damsel got stuck in an awkward position, and I wasn't able to get it back.  Even tried blowing up some of the block around the area.

If I find more, I'll edit/update this post.
Iemier
Seedling

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »

Found another glitch.  This one really pissed me off.

A Shop Keper punched me, and I still had a health.  I jumped on a ledge, and then I died suddenly.  It doesn't show it in this, but it shown me/Spelunker glitching out, moving quickly between two frames.
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:29:31 AM »

As far as I know, the first glitch's not unique to the Playstation version and could appear in XBox of the game + the original (albeit it's supposed to be rare. AFAIK, it could be one of the bugs fixed in the PC version).

It's the way the levels generate.

Also, the dead while holding on was also in the XBox version. Don't know if it's fixed for the PC version.

As far as I know, the PC version fixed a lot of the bugs from the Xbox version (and even an oversight in a spritesheet of the ninja downloadable content character that was promoted to unlockable in the PC version and {AFAIK} unlockable from the start in the Playstation version) and added some improvements to the game (such as the deathmatch being more customizable).

However, the Playstation version was not only based upon the Xbox version (thus, retaining all its bugs and lacking improvements added in the PC version), it also introduced new bugs of its own.

I think this is the result of giving the game to a company dedicating to porting instead of doing the porting yourself, since you know the code better (the PC version was done by the same developers as the XBox version, while the Playstation version's done by a different company).

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: