Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt-Tabbing While Resurrecting Yourself With The Ankh  (Read 2928 times)
MercilessMerc
Seedling

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »

So I was playing earlier today and killed myself with the Ankh to resurrect myself inside the Moai Head as per usual. I saw myself spawn inside the head, and it began to count my life up and I had to alt-tab briefly. (I play in windowed mode)

When I came back from the alt-tab I saw my character suddenly get moved the entrance of the floor within a frame, and then it counted the health again, only to stop at 1! (Maybe it counted 3 of the health before I alt-tabbed, then reset my HP upon moving me, and counted the one left after).

Obviously I couldn't get the Hedjet (it still spawned inside the head of course) and just had to continue my run to Olmec. It is probably reproducible but it is definitely avoidable, just thought I should let you guys know.

Pic:
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 12:20:04 AM »

It's been reported previously...
Weird, isn't it?

Urza
Mossbaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »

The alt-tab part is new. It could be unrelated, but it might offer some kind of clue what's causing the bug.
8bit_pirate
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »

I'm not going to lie, I found this out myself.  I was able to get 5 life back this way.
xxsoulspelunkerxx
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »

just happened to me. i play runescape while playing spelunky (make fun of me if you wish) and went to go click on another tree, came back and ended up with 7 health. guess im doing the mothershit now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: