Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance the 360 gets an update?  (Read 1746 times)
Extraspectre
Shoot

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »

I know there are no glaring flaws with it now(at least that I can think of), but I recently saw that PC players have more customization for death-match, including cool options like turning off the anti-camping crosshairs.  The PC version also got a "skip intro" button that would be nice to have on my 360.  I'd also like my Ninja ear-less  Tongue

Microsoft recently waived the patching fees for devs, so while I know it'll probably still be a pain to certify a new patch, at least it's free.

What do you say, show your original customers some love?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:40:29 PM by Extraspectre » Logged
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 08:13:31 AM »

Maybe. Would be good if they do.

But, I'm a little angry that you're saying the Xbox 360 users the 'original' customers.
What does that mean? PC customers are fake? Remember that it started on PC, where PC users played it. Wink

Extraspectre
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:30:51 AM »

But, I'm a little angry that you're saying the Xbox 360 users the 'original' customers.
What does that mean? PC customers are fake? Remember that it started on PC, where PC users played it. Wink

No need to be upset and nothing against PC customers. I just meant that 360 players were literally the first people giving money to mossmouth for their game  Smiley

The classic version was free after all.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 08:40:40 AM by Extraspectre » Logged
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 08:53:52 AM »

No need to be upset and nothing against PC customers. I just meant that 360 players were literally the first people giving money to mossmouth for their game  Smiley

The classic version was free after all.
Don't worry, I know that you didn't put that much thought into it.

darkunderdog
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »

Blaze06h - No need to be rude....
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 01:15:34 AM »

Blaze06h - No need to be rude....
Sorry... didn't wanted to be rude. :C
Just wanted to point out.