Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exit platform destroyed/missing, unable to exit level. (World 3)  (Read 1588 times)
Rageina
Seedling

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »

Hi all, first time poster here. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so feel free to redirect me to somewhere else if need be.

I was progressing through the ice world and on the 2nd or 3rd level, (forgot to check which it was before I hit the restart button), and I encountered a yeti king. I wasn't expecting it, so I got hit by some of the falling ice, but managed to get away. I finished clearing other parts of the level and came back, but he was gone. I'm assuming he fell down into some of the holes he created, this was near the exit at the bottom of the level. I then tried to exit the level, as I was finished gathering things, but as I soon realized, there was no exit platform! Thank god I had a cape, because the exit was actually over a hole, and I managed to grab onto a ledge near it with the climbing gloves before I fell to my death. I tried again several times to exit just by slow falling with the cape, and that did not work. Even if the blocks under the exit are destroyed, there's always the exit platform that still allows you to exit the level. I'm not sure if the yeti king destroyed it, that's why I mentioned him, and if so, that is indeed a bug. Has anyone else experienced this?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:42:27 PM by Rageina » Logged
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »

Hmm...
I'll see if i can replicate this.
IF I CAN EVER FIND THE EVENT
Seriously i have had 380+ deaths and only found the "Smells like wet fur" level 2 >:C
It has my favorite tune in the game

Rageina
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »

That would be great if you could! I wasn't thinking at the time, but I could of used OBS to record it, or taken a SS. >.< doh'
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »

Exit platform destroyed!?!
Interesting...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: