Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what the....  (Read 3157 times)
xxsoulspelunkerxx
Shoot

View Profile Email
« on: August 25, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »

so i was ATTEMPTING to go to hell, figured why not do some ghost running at the hedjet level, so i went farming, jumped off into the abyss, and went inside to collect the hedjet, right before the hedjet got collected, it teleported me to the entrence of the level (you shitting me -.-) i went back down to the thing to try to get it even though i knew i couldnt get it, idk why. i came back up and i saw that the ankh had grown to a huge size. i dont even know what happened. its so wierd. i got some footage of the ankh growing.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 02:03:27 PM »

Yeah the same bug happened to me once.
Did you have a ball and chain on because that causes you to glitch out of the Moai Head.
When it happened to me i was messing around with Cheat Engine to test a small mod i made with the ice blocks and it happened because i locked it so i had perma 99 HP.

xxsoulspelunkerxx
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »

video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZTXDFyiJy8&feature=youtu.be
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »

Ball and Chain: I won't go into that head like thing. >:C
                    *teleports to level entrance*

xxsoulspelunkerxx
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »

So it happened again, no cheat engine, nothing, but i have a theory. had jetpack everything, ended up killing myself out of frustration. so i play another game while playing spelunky. in order for me to not get logged out i click on it and move around. while i was being resurrected inside the thing i tabbed out of the game, and when i returned it ported me back. so idk why it does that but theres a theory. anyone wanna test it out go ahead. tab out as you're getting your health back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: