Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Thanks obama" moments?  (Read 22059 times)
NalaNosivad
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 10:44:17 PM »

A bit of a revival here, since I was about to start my own combined good/back luck thread, but I figured this one would do.

This is good luck, but bad judgement:

Stupid banners in the top-left corner of the screen annoying you in the new Spelunky? Using a PS3 controller via 360ce or MotionInJoy?

Grab my light UI/PS3 controller mod!
Zombie_Mantrap
Bulb

Saaalaaaad...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 12:10:37 AM »

A bit of a revival here, since I was about to start my own combined good/back luck thread, but I figured this one would do.

Something similar happened to me yesterday, Except it was in the mothership, And involved a shopkeep's beloved shotgun propelling me away from a fuckton of psychic blasts.

Thank god for kapala grinding giving you fucktons of health.
Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 04:42:01 AM »

Funny, I also had a similar death yesterday. Fell into a space next to a spear trap (that's what those are right? how about Death Tiki?) and for some reason thought I had climbing gloves so I tried climbing out by the wall instead of grabbing the top of the tiki. Although I survived the first stab (WTF?) I was knocked down long enough to get stabbed again and die.

Thanks Obamacare.
(You guys are forgetting to thank Obama dammit! >:<)

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Mous
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 05:23:24 AM »

Although I survived the first stab (WTF?)

Tiki traps do 4 hearts of damage, they're not instakill
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2013, 06:14:06 AM »

The gif thingy is becoming popular...

NalaNosivad
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 05:03:26 AM »

Becoming popular, you say?

Well thanks, Obama!

Stupid banners in the top-left corner of the screen annoying you in the new Spelunky? Using a PS3 controller via 360ce or MotionInJoy?

NalaNosivad
Bulb

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 03:54:55 AM »

Biggest necropost ever, but I feel posting here would be better than starting another, identical thread.

Thanks, Obama, for angering that shopkeeper. (It's a 24 second long YouTube video. Click on the pretty image.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8HutEMBfhY

Wonkyth
Big Bossy
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2014, 11:31:05 PM »

You've got bombs, what's the issue?

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2014, 02:50:28 PM »

I had close to 40 bombs and oodles of money, last level of the ice caves, I bought a freeze ray from a shoppy, somewhere in Russia a kid sneezes, setting off a chain of events ending with a ufo crash landing right into the shop, and Im gunned down by a vengeful shoppy

The biggest question, is how are these shops still around when you get there? They shouldve been destroyed long before you even show up. There are tons of explosives littering the cave
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: