Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would your battle theme be?  (Read 20054 times)
DooM Marine
Shoot

Yep.

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 04:34:12 PM »

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJQATRDBSw

Ooh, money!
Del Bel
Bean

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:15:06 PM »

This is mine: http://thedelbel.bandcamp.com/
Go to "Final Boss Battle"!

Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_q3FfUFHzs&feature=kp (Mines the best Smiley)

Skip to about 0:20 for the actual song and about 0:38 for the part thats my battle theme
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:09:15 PM by Nathan » Logged

Charlotte
Bean

Duel Disk, activate! Duel Gazer, on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIjcGYmoyc

I'd say that would be my main battle theme.
However...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDyUvZkJiSc

That would be another battle theme, one used for battles that are very easy. Tongue

Do prosecutors or attorneys even do battle in RPGs? XD

You have to believe in the heart of the cards? Well, if that's the case, then the cards will just have to tear your heart out and stomp on it as though it's chocolate. Oh, and another thing: I can't build any Overlay Network.
bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 03:30:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIjcGYmoyc

I'd say that would be my main battle theme.
However...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDyUvZkJiSc

That would be another battle theme, one used for battles that are very easy. Tongue

Do prosecutors or attorneys even do battle in RPGs? XD

Look on your message thing below your photo, obviously you must have some kind of weapon for RPGs.

bloxxin
Mossbaby

Long time no see...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 08:46:29 PM »

HELL YEAH!

FDX by: rushjet1

Charlotte
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 01:04:15 PM »

I think this song fits KarjamP about as much as "Karjamian Deity" is still unmade. Tongue

You have to believe in the heart of the cards? Well, if that's the case, then the cards will just have to tear your heart out and stomp on it as though it's chocolate. Oh, and another thing: I can't build any Overlay Network.
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 03:40:39 AM »

I think this song fits KarjamP about as much as "Karjamian Deity" is still unmade. Tongue
Diantha's battle theme?

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Charlotte
Bean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 07:47:59 AM »

Yep! :3

Remember, you beat Diantha in Pokémon X, thus making you the Champion of Kalos.

Makes sense, right? Wink

Kim
Bulb

I am a friend, not a foe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 08:21:13 AM »

Pteriforever knows what my battle theme would be.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer... and never give up.
True power, true justice comes from the heart!
Seekers of the Truth! Seek the truth! Never surrender!
Pteriforever
Mosskid

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 10:56:22 PM »

Pteriforever knows what my battle theme would be.

Oh yes :3

About that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voue-qzblOI
retPiovekerne
Seedling

235776182 2.58.475.487.6.c.h.dn.sk.i.s.j.r@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 10:14:25 PM »

Cheap Louis Vuitton diaper bag Properly, there is not much to concern yourself with because Louis Vuitton will offer more and will help you using these dilemmas.. She tours the world and let the fans catch her glimpse. Pour exemple, illustration , marketing quatre ou 5 centaine de Clinique Lotion contre, au prix de RMB amricains une centaine de yuans.Dans les bagages composants industrie , est un typiques .
Cheap Michael Kors purses These people strengthen the person's situation whilst becoming transferred to some health care service, usually through ambulance. Document quite often waters websites just for model. So you would like a handbag, but you guilty of spending a lot of their cash.
snapbacks for cheap The Monogram Multicolor canvas Speedy 30 designed by Takashi Murakami has the contemporary look. However these are incredible gift of affection meant for special loved one. According to a luxury study by Bain Co., Japan's luxury market, which is 12 percent of the global total, is already in a luxury goods recession and is expected to decline by 7 percent this year, vs.
cheap snapbacks free shipping Ch. Now, this Louis Vuitton Monogram Tiny Lin Saumur travelling bag is made to generate the unlimited dialogue of Saumur homemade wine and holiday region imagination.. If you love the Louis Vuitton style you are going to like this case a lot.
Discount Louis Vuitton luggage Well, as long as the fashion house will it in a humane way, it cannot be a problem with me. The first fashion as well as the vogue assertion that women may make through hauling Kelly Case, isn't likely along with each and every handbag. After all, buying at Harbor Town can easily get you several days louis vuitton roma via condotti.
Michael Kors Outlet Models ramp walk off coarse, dull color looks unpleasant first impression of him, proud of choice, and fashion designer. You can see should be genuine in the internet to have information about goods. Today re also massively classic , extraordinary together with purposeful clutches .
Michael Kors Outlet Online It mainly produces leather harnesses, saddles and some other equestrian goods in the early days. 2. It really is undoubtedly not suitable when you got a scaled-down family or desire to use it for motor vehicle pooling.
Fake Oakleys Sunglasses It must be hard to date someone who had such harsh things to say. Cabe destacar la participacin de Sir George Martin en la produccin de la cancin "The Reason" interpretada a do junto a Carole King y el trabajo de los "Bee Gees" en el tema "Inmortality", entre otras.. At this time, a woman is infatuated with a Louis Vuitton bag that costs 16000 yuan (2350 us dollars) and is paying the bill with her bank card in the second floor of the shop..

Cheap Snapback Hats After that, emcee Angie Model originated on position and additionally started out issues shut off. Il a finalement choisi de risquer le tout pour le tout et de se tourner vers l'humour. The plot of a story will grow organically out of your character(s). Discount Louis Vuitton luggage If anyone ever needed a wife, she thought, it was Rafe Holford - though she pitied any girl who might try to cope with such a man! All the same, when a young woman appeared on the scene who was clearly ideal for the position, Joanna found that it was not pity, but a much more surprising feeling that was aroused in her!. Did a minumum of one to do with going to be the people all your family work providing some one do nothing more than be capable of getting an all in one promotion? Why certainly not show them just what's happy all your family members are gorgeous honeymoons as well them so that you have personalized earrings You may not also as an example have a device another personalized if going to be the person is likely to rarely ever normally wear jewelry A coffee coffee mug personalized allowing an individual going to be the recipients name would be the fact a multi function using the gift. Ainsi, je me revois assise devant mon bureau coutant attentivement les priples de nos soldats suisses lors de la guerre de Morgarten ou encore suivre du regard la baguette de mon matre pointant les Alpes sur la carte suspendue. Cheap Michael Kors A superb pair linked with Isabel Marant shoes which have rave testimonials by a lot of ladies, they make a good addition for your closet. Nos pieds sont bien intgrs, nous n'exigeons pas le changement dans nos obtenir des avantages inquiets de l'endroit o l'on peut position suprieure cuisses d'une personne amliorer baskets fournit.. We believed we could get the software program to decelerate using the railroad tie mainly because it is wooden lined in Creosote and includes a metal s bar in the midst on the tie. Michael Kors Outlet Online Website traffic medium-sized neck hand bags doesn't price excessive, they're catching industry swiftly.. However, this kind of matter happens in many malls all over the world every day. It was founded in 1976 by Jerome Kohlberg, Jr., and cousins Henry Kravis and George R. Cheap Oakley flak jacket The company will evaluate the accessories age, condition and how easy it will be to replace and come up with a price. If the America's Cup has you wondering where the state of international sailing competition is headed, well rejoice, the second LOUIS VUITTON WORLD SERIES starts on November 8th in Nice, France. For ladies transparent slippers laced with silver give an almost Cinderella impact. Discount Louis Vuitton neverfull mm Can you imagine you realize that you have consequently shorter and is particularly capable of giving a real very soft sensation to all your structure and additionally main with the tip toes. Did a minumum of one to do with going to be the people all your family work providing some one do nothing more than be capable of getting an all in one promotion? Why certainly not show them just what's happy all your family members are gorgeous honeymoons as well them so that you have personalized earrings You may not also as an example have a device another personalized if going to be the person is likely to rarely ever normally wear jewelry A coffee coffee mug personalized allowing an individual going to be the recipients name would be the fact a multi function using the gift. So everyday I did not dress myself well up. 

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: