Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood TheDelightfulKnight  (Read 5317 times)
The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:25:48 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJSMbGenWH8
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »

Ok stop posting the same thread several times now. It is getting old fast

KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:17:51 AM »

I think Super's stalking Subscriber as he desperately wants him to be his friend.

I don't think he gets it that stalking, like what you've described, is wrong.

That's said, the video itself isn't really too bad, thus clueing me into thinking that you weren't a good friend anyway even when you forgave super and become friends again.

Okay, I'll stop.

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Known & Unknown
Mossy

Known for short!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »

That's said, the video itself isn't really too bad
Are you fucking serious Karjam?

PS: Just stop DelightfulKnight, you're the one who thought Hamachi was a virus
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:51:57 PM by Known & Unknown » Logged

KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »

The video was based upon a meme.

It was meant to be annoying.

Annoying like the Annoying Orange webshow: IE, people find them annoying, but at a same time, like them.

That said, I don't want to continue controversial subjects.

When I reply like this, it's because I want to "defend myself of accusations".

Yeah, I know I shouldn't reply, but still...

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 06:10:47 PM »

The video was based upon a meme.

It was meant to be annoying.
Uh no it was based of the fact that it would piss me off and make other people think my youtube channel is shitty just from that one video.
And it being intentionally annoying is no justification for a hate video because I don't want to be his friend anymore therefore it is perfectly ok to attempt (a sort of) public humiliation it is like being in school and having the bullies pull down your pants and have everyone laugh at your tiny dick Which by your logic is TOTALLY OK because it was based off a meme therefore it is fine by everyone.
All i have to say to super and Del is that they have proven their immaturity and i am honestly glad i am never gonna be supers friend again because if this is how he reacts to me blocking him for being a dick i don't care how nice he is YOU SIMPLY DON'T DO THAT.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 06:12:38 PM by Subscriber01236 » Logged

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »

That was about a year ago, plus I downloaded it from the wrong site.
Zombie_Mantrap
Bulb

Saaalaaaad...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 09:46:34 PM »

Alright now you crazy kids, Sit back down before I have to bend you both over. *grabs ruler*
The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 10:43:39 PM »

*gasp!* Someone DISAGREED with me about Super! I better ask them if they are "fucking serious" because respecting opinions is too mainstream!
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 05:12:46 AM »

Uh no it was based of the fact that it would piss me off and make other people think my youtube channel is shitty just from that one video.
And it being intentionally annoying is no justification for a hate video because I don't want to be his friend anymore therefore it is perfectly ok to attempt (a sort of) public humiliation it is like being in school and having the bullies pull down your pants and have everyone laugh at your tiny dick Which by your logic is TOTALLY OK because it was based off a meme therefore it is fine by everyone.
All i have to say to super and Del is that they have proven their immaturity and i am honestly glad i am never gonna be supers friend again because if this is how he reacts to me blocking him for being a dick i don't care how nice he is YOU SIMPLY DON'T DO THAT.

Even so, you weren't a good friend anyway, as a good friend would forgive another for one thing, and if he keeps on doing it, stop being with him until he shows signs of wanting forgiveness, which is how I had interpreted this event.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Ronnys
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »

Even so, you weren't a good friend anyway, as a good friend would forgive another for one thing, and if he keeps on doing it, stop being with him until he shows signs of wanting forgiveness, which is how I had interpreted this event.
He never wanted forgiveness, all he was doing was stalking, spamming and insulting. OVER AND OVER. How can we forgive him when every time we decide to give him another chance he's just like "Screw it. I WANT everyone to hate me."
Sarge
Bean

Shotgun rain

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »

He never wanted forgiveness, all he was doing was stalking, spamming and insulting. OVER AND OVER. How can we forgive him when every time we decide to give him another chance he's just like "Screw it. I WANT everyone to hate me."

*Cough* Attention Seeker *cough*
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 01:19:54 AM »

Well, he's insulting as Subscriber "insults" him.

In other words, he's retaliating him, the same way as he did when he tried seeking forgiveness from this forums but he didn't get it.

I think he's not used to not getting used to things his way.

Spamming? Well, to be fair, depending on how you interpret his actions, he's either trying to impress you or insult you.

In other words, to me, his intentions seems to be ambiguous here

And stalking could be interpreted different things as well, especially if you know he's an Aspergers and you know that Aspergers tend to have limited social skills.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Zombie_Mantrap
Bulb

Saaalaaaad...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 09:39:25 AM »

Well, he's insulting as Subscriber "insults" him.

In other words, he's retaliating him, the same way as he did when he tried seeking forgiveness from this forums but he didn't get it.

I think he's not used to not getting used to things his way.

Spamming? Well, to be fair, depending on how you interpret his actions, he's either trying to impress you or insult you.

In other words, to me, his intentions seems to be ambiguous here

And stalking could be interpreted different things as well, especially if you know he's an Aspergers and you know that Aspergers tend to have limited social skills.

As someone who was unnoficially diagnosed with aspergers by at least 30 different prepubescent children online (And my entire family...), I find it hard to believe that super's less than friendly actions can be relate to such a social disorder... >.>

I think he's just being a derp for the sake of being a derp, But at least he's providing a good source of entertainment! :D
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »

As someone who was unnoficially diagnosed with aspergers by at least 30 different prepubescent children online (And my entire family...), I find it hard to believe that super's less than friendly actions can be relate to such a social disorder... >.>

I think he's just being a derp for the sake of being a derp, But at least he's providing a good source of entertainment! Cheesy

I too, am diagnosed with Aspergers.

Even if having Aspergers is not an excuse to what he's doing, I see him as an heavily flawed, but otherwise nice if you get to know him, person.

Meet Bodyless!

Join Dropbox!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: