Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to get my score on the leaderboards?  (Read 1674 times)
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »

Last night i finally beat Olmec and got a score of 257350
(proof here http://imgur.com/aMKsqZv)
But my internet went down just as i went through the door and so my score couldn't get uploaded to the leader boards :C is there any way to get it on the leaderboards?

Skoke
Mossy

Ballin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »

Yes, there most certainly is a way. Go to the jungle and quick restart until you get an altar on lvl 2-1. Next IRL cut off 3 fingers, any three will do. Present your fingers as an offering to Kali. Assuming you didn't cut off shitty fingers, she will put your score on the leader boards, as well as smiting everyone above you. then you'll be #1.

and you have to chant a prayer to her while you do it
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »

Yes, there most certainly is a way. Go to the jungle and quick restart until you get an altar on lvl 2-1. Next IRL cut off 3 fingers, any three will do. Present your fingers as an offering to Kali. Assuming you didn't cut off shitty fingers, she will put your score on the leader boards, as well as smiting everyone above you. then you'll be #1.

and you have to chant a prayer to her while you do it
You forgot to mention that you've to dance like a monkey and then slap yourself thrice.

joey4track
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »

I think you are screwed. But you can always try, try, try again  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: