Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret DLC Characters  (Read 4541 times)
TehWavy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« on: August 09, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »

I think the secret characters, at least the 8 DLC ones, are no longer random like they were in the XBLA version and it seems like the "special" levels have a pretty high chance of containing a character chest. My findings are as follows:

Round Girl: Crawling Skin (Mines)
Round Boy: Tiki Village (Jungle)
Viking: Rushing Water (Jungle)
Eskimo Girl: Wet Fur (Ice Caves)
Ninja: Top part of Olmec's Lair
Gold Idol Man: City of Gold
Robot: Alien Mothership
Cyclops: Random chance of being a Hired Hand

I also have the Cyclops and Round Boy but I can't remember where I got them, though I'm fairly sure one of them was in the "dead are restless" level. The 4 main secret characters are still in the same place though (Jungle Man, Van Helsing, Meat Boy, Yang). Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

EDIT: Added new characters that I've found (thanks for corroborating everyone!). It seems like it's kinda random and kinda not? :S Because there's a trend of getting, say, the Viking on the Rushing Water level but there's a chance you'll get him somewhere else (a smaller chance maybe?). Hmm it might be easier to just say coffins are random and the character within is also random!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 10:33:02 AM by TehWavy » Logged
brotatoe
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 09:40:41 AM »

Seems like Cyclops comes from Black Market, bought as hired help. I also found Round girl on the spider Mines, but I don't dare screw around with rushing water, and I haven't reached city of gold yet cause I'm trash.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:51:34 AM »

I just found the Robot in the Alien Mothership so he is likely to be found there
I'll try to get a run with bombs and paste and see if the Viking is found in the Rushing water level
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:53:51 AM by Subscriber01236 » Logged

Ade
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »

Eskimo girl from wet fur level. I think round boy unlock is random, I found him in the ice caves if I remember correctly.
Crowley
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »

I found the Ninja on the platforms high above Olmec.
Ade
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 07:00:13 AM »

Also, I didn't find Van helsing in the haunted castle, instead of him, if I remember correctly, it was the bear hat guy.
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 07:13:06 AM »

I doubt I will ever unlock character, because right now I'm not even able to reach the Jungle.

Crowley
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 08:15:45 AM »

At least I found the Round Boy in the Tiki Village in the Jungle. I've been scumming the Jungle shortcut to find the Viking in the Rushing Water level, and though I have gotten that level several times, no coffin so far.
Bor
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 08:53:58 AM »

I found the viking in the ice caves today, so you might want to try that..

Still can't find the purple pirate girl and I really like her looks Sad
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »

Ok
I FINALLY got the Viking guy he is at the bottom of the Rushing water :/

TehWavy
Shoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 10:36:13 AM »

Also, I didn't find Van helsing in the haunted castle, instead of him, if I remember correctly, it was the bear hat guy.

Hmm, weird. The Van Helsing guy is usually a given. Maybe for some reason you got the random Jungle coffin instead? (you know, how in each area there's a chance to get mariachi man, bear hat man, miner girl or pirate girl)
Crowley
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 11:09:35 PM »

Can you find the Cyclops as a hired hand anywhere or just in the Black Market?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: