Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Humble Release ?!! Mossmouth Lies!  (Read 14756 times)
ZoidbergForPresident
Shoot

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:43:06 AM »

Hello,

Just registered to ask a question.

When will the game be released through the Humble Store?

I hope soon because I currently intend to buy the game and Humble Store is the best solution to me: DRMFree AND a Steam Key.

Hey I hope I'll have the 10% off too, after all I'm waiting for this game too and I already missed a daily challenge! Cheesy

Cheers,
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:50:55 AM by ZoidbergForPresident » Logged
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 02:09:48 AM »

It's currently unknown when it'll release, but I hope soon.

I missed a daily challenge too, because it was midnight where I live when the game released on Steam. I'm still downloading it(my internet speed has become very slow for a few days) and I hope you'll get it soon too. Smiley

mandark
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:44:42 AM »

i'm also very interested in the humble-store version and would be glad to get an estimated release date.
spiralll
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:46:16 AM »

joining the club, it would be nice to know if it's going to be on the HS before the 10% discount expires.
ZoidbergForPresident
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »

Glad I'm not the only one! Tongue

I hope all will be fine in the end and no bad move will be played...
Jibece
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 12:22:55 AM »

Well, I love Steam, but since months, I'm mad against Valve to not support library sharing, and getting also a DRM-free version is a sweet deal in my case.

So, I'm joining the club, waiting for the Humble Store release and pray to get that before the end of the 10% discount :d
ZoidbergForPresident
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »

Looks like nohing much is moving... :/

I'm dissapointed...
ZoidbergForPresident
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 02:49:10 AM »

OK, I "tried" the game and I can say I quite like it. I'd love to be able to buy it.

The ball is in your camp, Derek. :/
Bor
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 03:07:52 AM »

They did say humble release will come at a later time when they announced the game for PC, so you just need to be patient, it will come out eventually
spiralll
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 03:21:59 AM »

it will come out eventually

Yes, but will 'eventually' be before or after the discount expires? I'll buy it on steam if after. The developer makes more money from humble store sales so the lack of information on a release date is baffling to me.
Bor
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 03:48:45 AM »

If I had to guess, I would say after, it might be even in a few weeks, but then again this is all pure speculation :-/
spiralll
Seedling

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 04:09:09 AM »

So you have no way of knowing when it will be, but you thought you would make a guess anyway?
Bor
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 04:17:27 AM »

Yes. But IMO it's still pretty obvious it's not coming out this week, it would have been announced by now
ZoidbergForPresident
Shoot

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 04:31:20 AM »

Yes, but will 'eventually' be before or after the discount expires? I'll buy it on steam if after. The developer makes more money from humble store sales so the lack of information on a release date is baffling to me.
If it's after, I'll keep my "demo" version and wait for a humble bundle to get the steam key.

That's baffling how there isn't a simultaneous Humble release like most every other indie does for their games... and absolutely no info given, sheesh... makes me quite untrusty...
hyperme
Mosskid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »

If it's after, I'll keep my "demo" version and wait for a humble bundle to get the steam key.

That's baffling how there isn't a simultaneous Humble release like most every other indie does for their games... and absolutely no info given, sheesh... makes me quite untrusty...

Given that you quite obviously pirated the game, you really have no right to be crying about things being 'untrusty', whatever that means.

Also Spelunky is available on Good Old Games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: