Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Postal 2  (Read 9034 times)
CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2013, 11:04:01 PM »

WARNING!!! If you dislike violent or bloody games then don't play this.

Postal 2 is an extremely fun game where you get to shove guns up a cats ass and use the cat as a silencer. You can also kill random innocent people by burning them to death, decapitating them with shovels, exploding their heads with shotguns, etc.
Some of my favorite things to do in it include: Going into random places like police departments, arcades, or supermarkets and just shooting up everyone inside. It also has some missions you can do, but I prefer just killing everyone Smiley
I also like beating the corpes of my victims with shovels and my feet. Smiley
Oh and did I mention at any time you can unzip your pants and piss on things.
I especially like knocking my victim to the floor, but they aren't dead, they are totally alive, but they are so hurt they can't get up. So I just piss on them, and beat them to death with a a baton after that Smiley
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:10:04 PM by SuperX46 » Logged
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 04:43:01 AM »

I simply don't play Postal 2 cuz it's a bad game.

Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 05:26:52 AM »

Postal was terrible, but Postal 2 had some good moments. I don't regret playing it (unlike the former), but I'm certainly okay with never playing it again. ^_^

Can you read the wry? Can you FEEL the wry?!
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 07:10:55 AM »

Well I was sort of just joking with SuperX46 about saying a game is bad without saying why. I played Postal 1 and 2 when they were new... the first one was more of an arcade-y isometric side scroller, I didn't think it was bad. The problem I had with Postal 2 was the LONG load times between the small areas. Maybe they aren't as noticeable now that computers are faster.

Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 07:37:04 AM »

You forgot to mention you can go through the entire game without killing anybody

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »

May as well not play it if you'd do that. I don't think I could ever play it myself, but I watched an LP and enjoyed it. Seems way too repetitive for me though, and I'm not personally into the whole rampage and kill a lot of stuff style, which is really this games strong point. That and a whole lot of cheeky political and social commentary.

Also, I'm pretty sure the first Postal was a top-down shooter, not side-scroller. I think it also gave you no choice in actually 'going postal' as opposed to the second.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »

I just like murdering innocent people for fun. It's really funny seeing the people around them scream, knowing that they will be my next victim in a matter of seconds Smiley
Moloch
Mosskid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 07:59:15 PM »

Also, I'm pretty sure the first Postal was a top-down shooter, not side-scroller. I think it also gave you no choice in actually 'going postal' as opposed to the second.

Yeah that's right, I think I was imagining it more limited like a Double Dragon or Golden Axe style moving to the right, but it was more open than that. It's hard to find gameplay videos of the first game because so many Postal 2 vids, but here's the first level:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDemhscUclA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgTeQjTLvpk

Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 11:01:46 PM »

No one has a problem with the pissing on people?

CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 11:58:07 PM »

No one has a problem with the pissing on people?
No because believe it or not: some people have a sense of humor! *gasp!* yeah I know it's really shocking that some people in the world aren't actually as boring as you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:59:59 PM by SuperX46 » Logged
Sarge
Bean

Shotgun rain

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 12:10:21 AM »

I thought the title has misspelled the game Portal 2, but when I search the name, it came up as a real game. Tongue

Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 02:32:14 AM »

Pissing on people was basically the reason Postal 2 exists . Very helpful if you catch on fire, too, as it lets you extinguish yourself. ^_^

Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 05:48:34 AM »

But this is actually the worst game ever.
Want to know why?
YOU CAN'T  PISS IN OUR OWN MOUTH AND DRINK IT BEAR GRYLLS STYLE

Wonkyth
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2013, 09:11:21 AM »

Why would you want to? You have STDs.

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2013, 01:34:21 PM »

Exactly, you already have them so no big deal, right? Also, because you hate yourself.

So let's talk about the Postal movie, anybody seen that? I thought it was Sir Uwe Boll's best interpretation of a video game. In the fact that it was extremely similar to the game in tone and humor, even down to the point of him satirizing himself.

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: