Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Papers, Please  (Read 8528 times)
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 07:44:54 PM »

What does this game cost?

Arucard
Mossy

Hey! Is that CANDY?!?!?

Arucard.Tepes
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 11:26:01 AM »

$10

Oh, they look like monsters to you?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
KarjamP
Mossy

Meet Miijam!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 06:53:44 AM »

Bump so that we can discuss this after Audioworm mistakenly opened a duplicate post. Tongue

Meet Bodyless!

3DS friendcode: 4210 - 4681 - 1626

Join Dropbox!

BTC: 1M7MKFdwwrDqqowMUkrCXKhcEi7a16pwWy
Whooper1222
Mossy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 07:35:25 AM »

I was thinking of doing that...

...but you know what they say about the "bumping".

Shameless unbumpity unbump!

Audioworm
Mossy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:44 AM »

Ah, Jorji Costava...

Michelle Johnson
Mossbaby

Glory To Duggule.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 03:31:06 AM »

Just got this game gifted to me. It's amazing, here's a tip for the best ending. (I'm assuming) Highlight from here... Remember you have two warnings before you get fined, so, taking the warning for someone else's happiness may be a good idea. ...To here. Also, when you meet an old man in a red shirt without a passport, get ready for some of the games very little comedy this game has.

Oh, and this game (So far) gets a 9.7 out of ten. Because, well, it's amazing but not perfect. You'd imagine it'd run better. (I had to do some fixes to make it run decently) And, uh, that's it. Note that I haven't finished yet so, this may change.

This game seems to appeal to me, but to others it doesn't. So, as much as it's amazing, it might just not be for you. Be wary of that when checking it out.

Oh, and the theme. That is a masterpiece. I'm not kidding, it's amazing. It's like if Mona Lisa was Russian and a song. Yeah, that makes sense.

3DS Friendcode: 3969-6271-8787

Steam

AC:NL Dream Address: 4300-4623-8927 (Duggule)
Joshlunky
Shoot

Spelunky & Carly

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 10:04:17 PM »

Just got this game gifted to me. It's amazing, here's a tip for the best ending. (I'm assuming) Highlight from here... Remember you have two warnings before you get fined, so, taking the warning for someone else's happiness may be a good idea. ...To here. Also, when you meet an old man in a red shirt without a passport, get ready for some of the games very little comedy this game has.

Oh, and this game (So far) gets a 9.7 out of ten. Because, well, it's amazing but not perfect. You'd imagine it'd run better. (I had to do some fixes to make it run decently) And, uh, that's it. Note that I haven't finished yet so, this may change.

This game seems to appeal to me, but to others it doesn't. So, as much as it's amazing, it might just not be for you. Be wary of that when checking it out.

Oh, and the theme. That is a masterpiece. I'm not kidding, it's amazing. It's like if Mona Lisa was Russian and a song. Yeah, that makes sense.

Spoilers -_-...Michelle Your Better Than This

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: