Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Ultimate Mossmouth Adventure series  (Read 6223 times)
CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »

So since the old UMA 1 and 2 threads are from my old account, therefore I can't control them anymore. So I'm posting them here.

New download link to UMA 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e6yfyefl8x9mh2j
(Also works on windows 8!)

New download link to UMA 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3poh221u0f8cm30/UMA_0.3.1.zip

Instructions for downloading UMA 1! Download the old version from the old thread and replace the EXE with the new one here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:56:54 PM by SuperX46 » Logged
CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:58:51 PM »

The new UMA 2 version up!
Nathan
Mossy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 02:16:19 AM »

Glad to see your still working on these. Did you decide to quit UMA railshooter edition?

CaSoDaN
Bean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:17:48 AM »

Did you decide to quit UMA railshooter edition?
Until I get a direct answer from people on the game maker forums then yeah it's on hold.
The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 09:10:37 PM »

Super made a game for the forums. That is a great thing he did, he took the time out of his life to make, not 1, but 2 games about the forums. It's like all you guys can do is focus on the negative. I think I'm going to puke.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »

Super made a game for the forums. That is a great thing he did, he took the time out of his life to make, not 1, but 2 games about the forums. It's like all you guys can do is focus on the negative. I think I'm going to puke.
So let me put that into a metaphor.
I can murder all the babies i like just as long as i take the time outta my day to pick up other peoples litter and threw it in a bin. And when i get convicted i can cry how they are only focusing on the negatives?

Yeah he has done good things BUT he has also done bad things.
Bad things that might mean more to certain people and might not be.
For example him talking to me on steam and pasting Slashfics just makes me want to puke (as well as making a Slashfic about i believe me super and Hyperme without  me saying i gave him my permission to include me which imo was crossing the line) and essentially saying my opinion is wrong and i should feel bad (if he was joking he could of just put something like /sarcasm to show it rather than just letting me assume he is)

Bottom line yes he made 2 pretty good games (well the 2nd one isn't even finished and won't be until he gets un-banned) but he has done some bad things that affect people in a negative way and IMO 2 (1.5 really) good games based on the forums i joined just to make him shut up about asking me to join (i told him to stop asking me several times but he didn't stop which is why i don't care for his "then you should of told me" excuse) don't make up for the insults, video to make me look stupid and several times he has gone over the top.
And if you still want to be friends with him all the power too you i wish i could forgive people that easily
/Rant over
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:26:10 PM by Subscriber01236 » Logged

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »

So let me put that into a metaphor.
I can murder all the babies i like just as long as i take the time outta my day to pick up other peoples litter and threw it in a bin. And when i get convicted i can cry how they are only focusing on the negatives?

Yeah he has done good things BUT he has also done bad things.
Bad things that might mean more to certain people and might not be.
For example him talking to me on steam and pasting Slashfics just makes me want to puke (as well as making a Slashfic about i believe me super and Hyperme without  me saying i gave him my permission to include me which imo was crossing the line) and essentially saying my opinion is wrong and i should feel bad (if he was joking he could of just put something like /sarcasm to show it rather than just letting me assume he is)

Bottom line yes he made 2 pretty good games (well the 2nd one isn't even finished and won't be until he gets un-banned) but he has done some bad things that affect people in a negative way and IMO 2 (1.5 really) good games based on the forums i joined just to make him shut up about asking me to join (i told him to stop asking me several times but he didn't stop which is why i don't care for his "then you should of told me" excuse) don't make up for the insults, video to make me look stupid and several times he has gone over the top.
And if you still want to be friends with him all the power too you i wish i could forgive people that easily
/Rant over
I never said he could do all the wrong he wants all because he made the games. I was just saying all you guys focus on is the negative.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 09:52:45 PM »

I never said he could do all the wrong he wants all because he made the games. I was just saying all you guys focus on is the negative.
Well probably because he hasn't done that much positive recently To be honest
The most recent update to UMA 2 was June 10, 2013 That is 2 months ago and recently with me and him breaking up as friends several times (Don't say that out of context please we don't need a new Slashfic) there just has been a lot of rage, spamming dicks, changing his profile pic to try to scare me and a lot of negativity.

Don't take this the wrong way. Super is a really good friend but the things he does outta spite for me not wanting to be his friend (following me to a server, posting that video that you made for him, following me to another server earlier and spamming that video to the point where the admin told him to shut up, no joke) just convinces me that it is best if i just no longer talk to him. It only ends in rage as we have all seen.

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »

Well probably because he hasn't done that much positive recently To be honest
The most recent update to UMA 2 was June 10, 2013 That is 2 months ago and recently with me and him breaking up as friends several times (Don't say that out of context please we don't need a new Slashfic) there just has been a lot of rage, spamming dicks, changing his profile pic to try to scare me and a lot of negativity.

Don't take this the wrong way. Super is a really good friend but the things he does outta spite for me not wanting to be his friend (following me to a server, posting that video that you made for him, following me to another server earlier and spamming that video to the point where the admin told him to shut up, no joke) just convinces me that it is best if i just no longer talk to him. It only ends in rage as we have all seen.
Wow I wasn't even talking about you, little pommy. I was talking about the forums in general.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 10:02:44 PM »

Wow I wasn't even talking about you, little pommy. I was talking about the forums in general.
Nice way of changing the conversation.
Did you even read the first paragraph?
Those were things that effected the forum in general (with the exception of the profile pic thing) and the name he used shortly before he was banned was incredibly racist and i doubt anyone would find it funny or reasonable

"Well probably because he hasn't done that much positive recently To be honest
The most recent update to UMA 2 was June 10, 2013 That is 2 months ago and recently with me and him breaking up as friends several times (Don't say that out of context please we don't need a new Slashfic) there just has been a lot of rage, spamming dicks, changing his profile pic to try to scare me and a lot of negativity."

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 10:06:42 PM »

Nice way of changing the conversation.
Did you even read the first paragraph?
Those were things that effected the forum in general (with the exception of the profile pic thing) and the name he used shortly before he was banned was incredibly racist and i doubt anyone would find it funny or reasonable

"Well probably because he hasn't done that much positive recently To be honest
The most recent update to UMA 2 was June 10, 2013 That is 2 months ago and recently with me and him breaking up as friends several times (Don't say that out of context please we don't need a new Slashfic) there just has been a lot of rage, spamming dicks, changing his profile pic to try to scare me and a lot of negativity."
It's ironic that you say this when you made a thread about asking to unban him.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »

Quite ironic that that was before i decided i never want to be his friend again
Wait that's not ironic...
Quite ironic when i said you were changing the subject before but now you ACTUALLY are changing the subject...
Yeah that works

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »

Quite ironic when i said you were changing the subject before but now you ACTUALLY are changing the subject...
Yeah that works
Nah no one cares, pish posh.
Subscriber01236
Mosskid

*something cool*

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 10:12:30 PM »

Yeah that works
Who says "pish posh" ?
Also i care... oh wait never mind

The Del Bel
Shoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 10:21:08 PM »

Yeah that works
Who says "pish posh" ?
Also i care... oh wait never mind
Nah no one cares, hobgoblin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: